Poll: Which colour is in your shed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orange / Black
32.58%
29 32.58%
Blue / Black
25.84%
23 25.84%
Grey / Black
25.84%
23 25.84%
White / Silver
15.73%
14 15.73%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What colour K8 HAVE YOU BOUGHT?
What colour GEN II busa have you bought?
I suspect that the Orange is leading but Blue may be close behind.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:What colour GEN II busa have you bought?
I suspect that the Orange is leading but Blue may be close behind.

ScaryScaryScary
Hi BUSGO,
I had i look at the new bus the other day in orange and it looks crap! So much so that when i do get another bike it wont be a bus.
I know a lot of you fella's love it, But i don't SORRY.

Anyway see ya and sorry Mr Suzuki!!!! or should Mr suzuki be sayin sorry?

LOL.....LOL....LOL.....
Well obviously I disagree with ya Jeff.

I'm really happy with the new busa.
It has everything that I had on my wish list.
Regards BUSGO
Dont worry Busgo, thats what they all said about the original Busa, look how popular it is now!
Shayne
Some of you may recall Les (busababy) he helped me start the club back in '99. Well he's just ordered the black charcoal '08 off Mick Hones who has it on the floor. Pick up this Monday (I wuda got the jaffa, as he said so is everyone else), hope we'll see more of him here in the forum now that hes back on the busa. He's had 5 busas in past and currently and still running the '05 yellow/black gixxer which he still loves.

So welcome back Les.............when you eventually get around to posting.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
It will be interesting to see how long the jaffa runs. On the UK and/or the Canadian site, the Orange is listed as a Limited colour.
I reckon it will be good for at least 100,000 ks Simo.....Fatman

Personally, I like all the colours and had a hard time deciding on which way to go.
I was really surprised at how nice the Grey one is.
Regards BUSGO
Yeah, all colours are very nice. I was all for blue until a few days off ordering.
Thanks Volvi…

Well it is true that I have committed to purchase a new Busa from Mick Hone and Siggy (the salesman) called the colour I chose, “Titanium”. Suzuki describes the colour as Metallic Phantom Gray / Pearl Nebular Black (CZY), in their glossy brochure.

There were only two Busas in the showroom, the other being the Candy Max Orange / Pearl Nebular Black (EAJ), which I wasnâ€t able to view close up as it had been tightly stashed for the night and Iâ€ve yet to sight the Candy Indy Blue / Pearl Nebular Black (EAK).

Although I had not made up my mind about the colour before the purchase, I had imagined that I would go for the orange, which is truly striking but I was not keen on the black half and felt that I would soon tire of the orange as well.

The Gray looks mean and took my fancy instantly, I didnâ€t even want to think about it overnight, although Siggy would readily allow me to change my selection, if that was to be the case. Colours are very much a personal preference and as long as one is happy with their choice, it makes no difference to the ride.

I had sold my ‘03 Busa over 2 years ago and had fallen in love with the GSXR1000 (K5) after having had a short stint on a ‘04 R1, which was a wonderful bike but a little underpowered I thought, I suppose my weight was quite a handful for her….

Considerable pressure from my partner who was really upset at being cut off from being pillioned (the gixxer being too tight and uncomfortable), forced me to once again consider a second bike which would be a suitable two-up machine, so what better than a Busa? Good excuse?

Monday is the delivery day and I am really looking forward to popping my first mono on the K8……..

I will be reporting back after the initial trials….
BUSGO Wrote:Well obviously I disagree with ya Jeff.

I'm really happy with the new busa.
It has everything that I had on my wish list.

Sorry BUSGO but i didnt realise that u had purchased the new busa.
Just sayin my 2 cents worth.
But when the original busa came out I did like it, But with the new one I just don't get the look of it.
The front is kool but the rest is not in my opinion sorry. And im not the only one. I was talkin to a busa owner at the servo on saturday and he told me his mate does'nt like it either. So really it doesnt matter as long as u guys luv it.

Anyway sorry mate and hope we are stll mates.

Love Jeff, BUT NOT IN A GAY WAY!!!!!!!!
If any of u guys are interested in a 08 busa in the orange, Rod at Mud and Tar Suzuki in Wauchope has one on the floor.Yes
Hey Jeff, like many others, I hated the sight of the original busa when it first appeared but it only took one ride to convince me otherwise.
Even today I was riding home from the Toy Run, thinking why the hell would I want another bike?
But the deed is done and I will choose between the two once I have them both to compare.
Regards BUSGO
Les's bike just in.
and why dont the new decals state 1340 not 1300?
Volvi Wrote:and why dont the new decals state 1340 not 1300?

Always better to be modest Coffee2