Exhaust systems
BUSGO Wrote:It is a free economy. The buyer always chooses where to spend their money after considering all the options.
You don't go into a business unless you know the risks and the opposition. Unfortunately some established businesses don't think that they need to compete.
(I am not referring to anyone in particular here and no offence of any sort is intended).
I'm hope all our members will buy wisely.

I hope all members support the vendors on this site that support the Hayabusa Club.
Dan85 Wrote:anyone got a full system on tehre 2008? if so what is it? and how do you like it and whats it worth? thanks

[img][Image: TiForce08conicallong.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: TiForce082carbon.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: TiForce081.jpg][/img]
when businesses get together to protect there margins its called collusion and is illegal.When buyers get together to pit one supplier against another(especially on forums) the buyer ultimately loses.A few good deals are gotten and mr supercheap and his competitors eventually go broke cutting each others throat.If every business knew what they were getting themselves into none of them would go broke.Some business want beer money,some know there true overheads.There is nothing to stop anyone at any time buying from overseas the same product they can buy from a dealer here.If the vendor here has a good relationship with his/her supplier and knows his worldwide competition on pricing,his prices will and should be competitive.Having said that, to promote and support a product requires the supplier to assure the vendor his overseas discount structure and who he sells his product to doesn,t make him look like a fool.Too many suppliers sell to anyone for volume and only end up having cut throats sell there product.They are the suppliers to dump and leave to the sharks to feed on.Pazzo and crg are two companies that fit this description perfectly.Selling outside trading agreements isn,t competition,its backdoor antics.
Interesting Thread Popcorn
You can talk about good and bad business practices all day Glenn and a good business will always do well if they know their market.

At the end of the day a buyer spends their money where they think they will get the best value and any trader that doesn't recognise that is doomed.
It is the customer that decides what they want, when they want it and how much that they will pay. Not the supplier.
I assure you that if any of the traders in our club can do that for me, I'll buy from them, as I have done a couple of times.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
And when you need warranty, spares backup or advise; remember where you brought it from. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

BUSGO Wrote:You can talk about good and bad business practices all day Glenn and a good business will always do well if they know their market.

At the end of the day a buyer spends their money where they think they will get the best value and any trader that doesn't recognise that is doomed.
It is the customer that decides what they want, when they want it and how much that they will pay. Not the supplier.
I assure you that if any of the traders in our club can do that for me, I'll buy from them, as I have done a couple of times.

Confused Confused

Confused Confused
Got an itchy head Ray?Confused

As I said earlier, my comments are not directed at any one on this board.
Regards BUSGO
If buyers were given sole control of pricing they,d all pay zero for a new busa happily not giving 2 fucks what happens to suzuki in the process.Agreements and structures are put in place so to secure the service and support of a companies products.How would people like it when your boss imports migrants illegally to do your job for less than half what he pays you.I,m sure you,d want structure and agreements in place then?Try and buy a japanese TV in germany,try and start a business in japan without employing japanese workers,you can,t.Australians need to respect what things cost based on those that have sell through proper channels or they won,t be around.Competition amongst these traders still provides value for money.manufacturers are a guilty as anyone in allowing there products to be sold through the back door and ultimately lose the quality vendors support and brand image.Ohlins stemmed the degradation of there product by banning advertised pricing on the net of there product so people wouldn,t netsurf for the cheapest price.They knew if joe cheap got all the sales he wasn,t going to support and represent there product in the best possible way.Alot of manufacturers could learn from this.Try and buy a genuine suzuki part from the parts manufacturer.I bet you can,t.Its agreed a buyer will always seek the best value for money as he should.Structure or lack thereof determines the survival of those selling it.Too many manufacturers and vendors treat the industry as a cottage industry with little or no law or structure with volume sales there main focus,the industry will never move forward like this.
Dan85 Wrote:anyone got a full system on tehre 2008? if so what is it? and how do you like it and whats it worth? thanks

DANNY LOOK AT WHAT YOU STARTED........

Knuppel2

I AM JUST KIDDINGLol2
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

On a cheerier note.
Ray, how much are your TIFORCE POTS for the K8?
Are they dual cans or 4 into 1s?
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:On a cheerier note.
Ray, how much are your TIFORCE POTS for the K8?
Are they dual cans or 4 into 1s?

Waiting on my pricing.
They are bolt ons
full dual system + megaphone.
and 4 in 1 system.
spamanglenn Wrote:How would people like it when your boss imports migrants illegally to do your job for less than half what he pays you.I

Its already happening everywhere mate.
political/economical debate is going down in the general sectionGhastly. its a wonder we get any serious talk eg exhausts in between all this highjackingRoll
i like the look of those TiForce ray especially the one with the short can. looks like a 3 horse race so far in terms of looks for me
1: brocks alien head
2: brocks stumpy gen 3 systm
3: TiForce with a short can

there not in order there jsut the three i like so far. the yosh systems arent my cup of tea at least not the new ones.
Regards

Dan
OK systems ready to ship Dec.20
Dual Titanium systems with carbon or Ti oval conical long or short
$1950AU
The 4 in 1 Titanium systems $1750AU

Please let me know as these are way below recc retail and if i dont order them within next 7 days I wont get them onthe Dec. shipment. it will be end of Jan 2008.