Exhaust systems
Ok maybe time for me to harp in a bit. I have to agree with much of what Busgo said above.

If theres competition on a product that may suk for a seller but it benefits the buyer thats what competition does, and were not a closed shop here.

I appreciate there are those that have to make a profit if thats their business. Thats fair enough. But if profits are not to be found from one source then a good marketer will check out other sources to sell theyre wares. Sometimes a business has to outlast one that undercuts until they have nothing left to sell or go out of business. Thats just the nature of the game.

If a member here comes across a good deal that they want to share with fellow members whether they make a dollar on it or not, they are welcome to do so as the purpose of this online chat site is to benefit the end users/members and not for servicing the needs of vendors. Vendors are all welcomed whether they are new or old, if they have something of interest to our members they are all welcome to advertise their wares in the Vendors section and as has always been Free of any charges or commissions.

What I find a bit distasteful is the "shouting" or caps only posts or in larger font or colours. I understand there may be a point that one may want to get across, but its not necessary and may only cause heated discussions instead of getting the point across. I personally have not made use of hayabusa1300's offers but I still welcome them to the forum as in the end of it all whether you like him or not, he simply wants to share valued deals or information with members. In the end its always up to the buyer where he wants his hard earned dollars to go and for the buyer to discern whats worth what for him and from whom to make a purchase.

This topic has been about exhaust systems, which ones and for how much, lets get back on topic please.

On a side note Ive been asked whether I could trim posts or remove any that may be contraversial. I do my best never to do that. I dont want to censor nor delete a persons comment. I am of the belief a person posting is responsible for what words they choose and should remain there for all to see. Only on very rare occasions will I remove a topic or post and as last time with consent from others.

Now please back to the topic in hand, theres much interest in what pipes may be available for the new Gen.II
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
"rather be called a c__t and feed my family than be a top bloke on the dole"

Oh is that so?
Let me tell you now.
Im the later.
Not on the dole,but on a pension.

I know your talking about a business,about your fathers business
or whatever an it is a dog eat dog world out there.
But if i was to be like that,forget making an honest living,id
rob half of yous out there.But i couldnt,cuz i know i would
sleep with a guilty conscious.
Point is,if people want to sell shit cheaper then so be it.
Why knock the guy for?
Worried youl lose business?
Thats your problem,not his.
Its a free world out there(so they say)

I think hayabusa 1300 is doing a good thing.
Bottom line is if he can do you a good deal on
whatever,then be happy,sweet! Dont question etc an slander.
Wtf is the point of that.

I really dont get how the topic got out of handConfused
Why cant everyone just get along..Biker
My response has been biased from a general vendors perspective.Ti force are better anyway.Lol3Good discussion though.Pi_thumbsup
GIve it to them rueben.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:GIve it to them rueben.

Is that thing pulling a stick or a dick ??

No need.
A famous scholar once said
"to be ignorant is tollerable"
" to persist in ignorance is not"
"for someone who is willing to learn will be accepted"
"for the ones who wont they will be casted by society"
I will let you figure out who is who in the above quoteCoolsmiley

Check these sites out:
www.58cycle.com
www.rumbleimport.com
www.schnitzracing.com
www.spyderracing.com
www.bombaymotorsports.com
If anyone needs info on any product they are after dont hesitate to p.m me or preferably call.
1300hayabusa Wrote:

No need.
A famous scholar once said
"to be ignorant is tollerable"
" to persist in ignorance is not"
"for someone who is willing to learn will be accepted"
"for the ones who wont they will be casted by society"
I will let you figure out who is who in the above quoteCoolsmiley

Check these sites out:
www.58cycle.com
www.rumbleimport.com
www.schnitzracing.com
www.spyderracing.com
www.bombaymotorsports.com
If anyone needs info on any product they are after dont hesitate to p.m me or preferably call.

What is that load of shit (FROM THE FAMOUS SCHOLAR) wasnt by mechanx by any chance. Whenpigsfly
Feel the love ray ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:Feel the love ray ?

seen that snickers add mechanx with mr T u want to meet his friend pain.
gidday guys,

In the interests of the forum, I MOVE that any business related shit should be kept in the FOR SALE VENDORS part of the forum.
Seems a guy wanted to help out his clubmates, and he gets clubbed by people flogging the shit off at their shop, and by his humble followers. seems a bit unprofessional, to me if you ask ( even if you dont)

If i was going to get an exhaust, i would rather spend 1500$ any day of the week. its funny how australian based businesses always go on about " warranty and support".

If you are going to bash someone you see as a comnpetitor, do it with your business ethics, not the " the lack of them"

what bulshit that the customers looses if they get the cheapest price, If the customer lost, then internet based business would not be going though the roof. Low overhead, more turn around = cheap product. END OF STORY.

imagine if there was 10 resellers here and at every opportunity they all tried to ram a product down our guts??, its bullshit!!
keep business shit out of the rest of the forum, and we will will ALL be MUCH better off.
If you are going to flog off a produst, AND you are a member of the site, put it in vendors and ONLY make reference to it there, let the boardmembers decide when they want to view your advertising!

JEs
I'm into what Jessie is saying. That might keep these stoopid arguments out of the general info areas. It doesn't inspire me to buy from 'suppliers' who are bagging the crap out of each other in order to get more business.
Pug Wrote:I'm into what Jessie is saying. That might keep these stoopid arguments out of the general info areas. It doesn't inspire me to buy from 'suppliers' who are bagging the crap out of each other in order to get more business.

Who's bagging who???
jessie928 Wrote:gidday guys,

In the interests of the forum, I MOVE that any business related shit should be kept in the FOR SALE VENDORS part of the forum.
Seems a guy wanted to help out his clubmates, and he gets clubbed by people flogging the shit off at their shop, and by his humble followers. seems a bit unprofessional, to me if you ask ( even if you dont)

If i was going to get an exhaust, i would rather spend 1500$ any day of the week. its funny how australian based businesses always go on about " warranty and support".

If you are going to bash someone you see as a comnpetitor, do it with your business ethics, not the " the lack of them"

what bulshit that the customers looses if they get the cheapest price, If the customer lost, then internet based business would not be going though the roof. Low overhead, more turn around = cheap product. END OF STORY.

imagine if there was 10 resellers here and at every opportunity they all tried to ram a product down our guts??, its bullshit!!
keep business shit out of the rest of the forum, and we will will ALL be MUCH better off.
If you are going to flog off a produst, AND you are a member of the site, put it in vendors and ONLY make reference to it there, let the boardmembers decide when they want to view your advertising!

JEs

if u look at the first few threads people were asking about systems and price.. And so they were answered .
And other one thing were u the one that slung all that shit at me when the muslim thing was going on?????
Also some of u memebers should be a little grateful!! for most of the vendors here that offer big discounts off the products.
kawasuki Wrote:
jessie928 Wrote:gidday guys,

JEs

if u look at the first few threads people were asking about systems and price.. And so they were answered .
And other one thing were u the one that slung all that shit at me when the muslim thing was going on?????
Also some of u memebers should be a little grateful!! for most of the vendors here that offer big discounts off the products.

well if you stopped pushing your gear in the sections other than vendor sales, they would not be asking here.

Would stop all this shit happening with a simple rule, Works well on every other forum on the internet!!!!

slung shit on you? or called you up for being a racist is how i think i remember it, maybe we should dig into the archives and drag it up and re-live it again ? good idea yes/no?

why should anyone be grateful?
it should be you that should be grateful that you are able to push your gear on this forum.

your discounts and or giveaways are a portion of what you would have to pay for real world advertising.

I personally appreciate your supplying stuff at jindy for giveaways but please dont ram it back down or mouth with an attempt to gather sympathy because at the end of the day, suppliers and resellers regularly do things like this as part of their business for advertising, this is a " cost"

lets get real here, you are here because you ride a hayabusa, and you sell accessories for them. you put into this club because you get something monetary in return. Please donot make it out that you are doing anyone here any favours other than running your business., and enjoying membership here amongst busa riders.

you could do wonders for your business if you had the right business ethics.
gravedigging and expecting people to be humbled by your presence here is not doing you or your business any favours.

i have actually met you in person, you probably dont remember me but i thought you were an alright bloke.

i reakon that we ban all vendor chit chat from general topics. If you have something to sell, giveaway, or help with, keep it in vendors or FOR SALE, for gods sake we all look there all the time anyway.

JEs
spamanglenn Wrote:the best answer to that would be to sidestep products that are able to be purchased by end users for the same or better prices than dealers or importers buy them for here.I know those vendors that help the club(jindy ride raffles etc) receive no favours when someone else is $10 cheaper.No one is in a race to go broke and those who do sell and survive on their margins and not as a thankless favours need to make alot more per unit here than a US retailer may make with 20+ times the turnover.People here need their head read if they think a vendor here can survive on 10% markup.The govt gets that in gst for doing nothing.Like i said before though the integrity of the manufacturer and its protection of those that advertise,promote and support their products needs to be closely investigated before taking them on as a dealer or importer or you just compete with e-bay and group buys.I,d rather be called a c*** and feed my family than be a top bloke who lives on the dole.If your cutting into someone elses lunch to help people out with cheaper prices and your genuine about helping people out and not money making wouldn,t it have been polite to alert the dealer of your buying price so he could renegotiate with his supplier?That would have been the genuine way to do it or are they not your true intentions?Actions speak louder than words,it may have been a misguided decision? people form their own opinions.

i would not buy a toothpick of you, even if you paid me for it.

Jes