Chrissy get together ride and lunch
Last year the Newie and Sydney group all got together at the Half Way house on the Putty Rd for a meet and greet.
It was a great day.Grouphug

How about we try and do it again this year on Sunday 30th December for lunch?

Any takers?

AND to make it an even bigger and better event, how about all the states have a get together lunch on the same day at your own local haunt?

Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
A few Sydney siders are thinking about doing the putty next Sat ,all welcome. Otherwise i will most likely be returning from the Oxley on the 30th,so will try to catch up
[Image: photo3.jpg]
BUSGO Wrote:AND to make it an even bigger and better event, how about all the states have a get together lunch on the same day at your own local haunt?

Biker

I'll be floating somewhere in the South Pacific on the 30th so I'll think of you guys gathering while I'm 'green around the gills'Frown and longing to be back on terra firma riding the busa.
I wouldn't mind getting a few blokes together for a Sunday lunch on the Gold Coast before Chrissy if anyone was keen?
Like the idea, but bad timing for me. From the 22nd of December onwards, I will have a houseful for Christmas. Then I am riding upto Brisvegas for 10 days on the 2nd of January. Next weekend may be an option for a bit of a blast.
I'm out for the 30th... off to Kingscliff with the family.
Okay for next Saturday though....?
How about you Busgo? Can you do next Saturday? Confused
I can't do next Saturday, that is why I suggested the 30th at first.
Don't let me stop you guys though if you want to do it next week that's fine.
There is nothing stopping us doing the ride twice for those who can only go once.

I figured anyone that wasn't away for the break could use a ride to unwind between Chrissy and New Year.
I know that I do every year.
So is there anyone that CAN go on the 30th rather than those that CAN'T?
Regards BUSGO
G'Day Ray, We would like to catch up with the Newy crew on the 30th. Grouphug
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Hi all, new to the club but ill def be there on the 30th to meet some fellow Busa riders.

Kramer
pan Wrote:I'm out for the 30th... off to Kingscliff with the family.

How long you up our way for Pan? We sail from the 27th to the 8th Jan but if your still about outside that and want to catch up, would be a hoot.
Kramer Wrote:Hi all, new to the club but ill def be there on the 30th to meet some fellow Busa riders.

Kramer

Welcometo the madness Kramer, if you get the chance come out to the wed nite drags at WSID and meet a few of the Sydney mob.Just watch the Wed nite drag site.I hope to make the 30th so may see you there.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:
Kramer Wrote:Hi all, new to the club but ill def be there on the 30th to meet some fellow Busa riders.

Kramer

Welcometo the madness Kramer, if you get the chance come out to the wed nite drags at WSID and meet a few of the Sydney mob.Just watch the Wed nite drag site.
Welcome also from the Newcastle group.
If you are up this way, keep an eye on the Newcastle get togethers too. I look forward to meeting on the 30th.
Regards BUSGO
Bump Bumpand reminder. This ride is still on - depending on the weather of course!

Biker
Regards BUSGO
Hoping to be there too but the busa will be in the shed - I'll be on my new Biker.

I cant say what it is but you will hear me coming and it is NOT a harley or a ducati either Lol3 its the same make as the one in the shed Coolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy
GCBusa Wrote:
pan Wrote:I'm out for the 30th... off to Kingscliff with the family.

How long you up our way for Pan? We sail from the 27th to the 8th Jan but if your still about outside that and want to catch up, would be a hoot.

Back in Sydney on the 3rd! Bummer.
Enjoy your cruise!

Ruffy Wrote:Hoping to be there too but the busa will be in the shed - I'll be on my new Biker.

I cant say what it is but you will hear me coming and it is NOT a harley or a ducati either Lol3 its the same make as the one in the shed Coolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy

M109??? Confused

08 Busa without cans? Confused
I'm guessing B-KING.....
just for fun, hey Ruffy?
Regards BUSGO