Australia Day get together
Hi there,

This is an invitation to the Hayabusa club to meet up at our place on Sunday 27th January 2008. This is the Sunday of the Australia Day long weekend in 2008. I think it would be good to get together and socialize and it would be an excellent way to kick off 2008.

We live in Western Sydney. The last Hayabusa bash we had was on the club birthday, and we had 15 Hayabusa's. We would be looking to smash that record. Anybody who wants to come will be welcome, and we can put a few up overnight if the need arises, although the sleeping arrangements may be a bit primitive.

Will sort out food etc closer to the date once we get an idea on numbers but we would probably supply the sausages and steaks, and then go BYO on the alcoholic drinks.

Post below if you are interested. Will look to firm up numbers mid Jan 08
I'm outta town that weekend. Bummer.
pan Wrote:I'm outta town that weekend. Bummer.

Reschedule?????Lol3Lol3Lol3
1hotbusa Wrote:
pan Wrote:I'm outta town that weekend. Bummer.

Reschedule?????Lol3Lol3Lol3

Graham,you and Kath have always been generous with your place for the club - thanks and count us in Beer

Ruffies
Bump

Anybody else interested??? More the merrier.
I am keen but not sure at this time.
Did you realise that NSW does NOT get a long weekend this year because Australia day is on the Saturday.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hey Busgo.

According to the IRC website the public holiday is Mondayised to the 28th January 2008. It is one of those holidays that is always carried over to the Monday if it falls on a weekend.

That gives us three days to reflect on what Australia used to be.:aussie
1hotbusa Wrote:Hey Busgo.

According to the IRC website the public holiday is Mondayised to the 28th January 2008. It is one of those holidays that is always carried over to the Monday if it falls on a weekend.

That gives us three days to reflect on what Australia used to be.:aussie

Yep the Australia day holiday is definitely on the Monday - anything less than that would be un-Australian.
I must apologise, the NSW government decided a few years ago that if Australia Day fell on a Saturday it would not roll over to the next Monday.
However, this year they have backflipped due to the public outcry last time they denied it.

There ya go - we get a day off too!
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I must apologise, the NSW government decided a few years ago that if Australia Day fell on a Saturday it would not roll over to the next Monday.
However, this year they have backflipped due to the public outcry last time they denied it.

There ya go - we get a day off too!

So fancy a ride to Western Sydney then?Action-smiley-083
I'll do my best but can't promise at this time Graham.
Regards BUSGO
Count me inAustralia2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Bump

Two weeks to go guys. I have Ruffy and Loafie as confirmed attendees. Others please advise if you are coming so we can cater.
Meeting time at our place - 12 midday approx. If you are early or late we are not fussed...........within reason. It will be a BBQ lunch we will stock up this week. There will be some beer but if you have anything special that you wish to drink then BYO.

See you all next weekend. For those who do not know where I live, PM me for the address.
Bump
[Image: photo3.jpg]