Cancelled Due To Rain !
I'm sad to hear that you took it personally Faster.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Biker
fasterfaster1 Wrote:Personally ........................ couldn't give a f***, I reserve that for people who's opinions to me rate Very Happy But then if you re read your post bloke, when some one offers up some information and you tell them it's not worth the paper you wipe your ass with Showback Wtf Well pretty much the response you will get is f*** you I figure, hence the reply. Are you really such an arrogant f*** in real life ? Or do you just reserve that for the net ? ConfusedThe saddest part is it's what I have learn't to expect on here Clap Yep Giddy there ya go.
FF1

OK volvi ,shut this thread down ,there is to much swearing..Uno for the 9yr olds and such.
Lol, comeon guys its christmas! We gotta keep that awesome busa club image, none of this ruckus at this time of the year!

BTW, i'm pretty sure the 08 busa has the guts to make that power, 07 zx-14's were making 185hp with a full system and tuning, no sweat.
Thats a better map, was any kind of air box mod done also or has any one done it yet on the 08
Merry Xmas and a safe and Happy New Year guys ..................... I'm off to have a beer or two with DJ Yes
Ride safe into the New Year
FF1
Simmo i could be wrong but i think the role of the airbox flap in the 99-07 is now taken on by the secondary butterflies.
theres dynos and dynos posting up a solo number doesn,t mean much unless its overlaid before and after or versus a baseline.After all the actual number doesn,t mean shit unless you can see where you started from.Its great that pete got the first printout up here and without comparable overlays it didn,t get the welcome he may have hoped for.
Biker
Thanks Maj Pi_thumbsup
if you take gnarbunkles 9.57 on a gen 1 and you transfer that to a gen2 piped and tuned. 175 ish(gen1) to low 190,s(gen2) a 9.3 is possible on the new busa with a rider with talent.Do you know anyone like that simmo??You know a rider with talent.Ghastly
spamanglenn Wrote:if you take gnarbunkles 9.57 on a gen 1 and you transfer that to a gen2 piped and tuned. 175 ish(gen1) to low 190,s(gen2) a 9.3 is possible on the new busa with a rider with talent.Do you know anyone like that simmo??You know a rider with talent.Ghastly
Hijacked I'm over here 10.0 Boy Pi_tongue, I would love to do 1.5 on a new 08 Drool best I can run is a 9.7 I'm down on a bit of HP somewhere
Confused
Bring on a 08 at WSID I say..
fasterfaster1 Wrote:Merry Xmas and a safe and Happy New Year guys ..................... I'm off to have a beer or two with DJ Yes
Ride safe into the New Year
FF1

AND NOW HE IS GONE FOR GOOD....

Scary

PLEASE COME BACK PETE.....
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]