Brisbane's first ride of new year
All up there was about 45 bikes and 11 of those were busa's.
We had a great run through beaudesert and boonah then out to kyogle. Stopped at a pub for lunch (forget the name). And when 45 people enter a pub already busy..... Some of us waited just over an hour for the food- luckily cause it had started raining... But stopped for us to come home. Some left from the pub others left from nerang and heading up the motorway whilst the rest headed back to beaudesert ish way then home.
Was a great turnout and a great day. Good to see you all and meet those who havent' before.
Cheers
Rob

Pics: 1. BP/Macca's carpark before dept
2.& 3. Local BP owner's eyes light up when we turned up to two different small towns.
4.&5. The pub when we arrived and when the rain came down.

[Image: mypic75.jpg]

[Image: mypic76.jpg]

[Image: mypic77.jpg]

[Image: mypic78.jpg]

[Image: mypic79.jpg]
ClapThanks to everyone for coming along.
I know it was a bit bigger then exspected but as far as i know it went off without a hitch.
Everyone home safe & sound & with a large group thats great result.
I love hearing guys talk about doing new roads etc for the 1st time & the mixed conditions just adds to the adventure.
I must say sorry to the guy on the sp1& his mate i hope i didnt scare the shit of of them with my lock up action pass them into a corner.
600Ks round trip for me.
Our group that was left ended up heading back inland through a few back roads & ended up at Canungra then back to Yatala where everyone went there own way.
Also Congrats must go out to the guys on the small cc bikes awesome job doing a large ride like that.
Well done Bec & Denise you both handled the challenge of the mixed conditions very well .
[img][Image: IMGP3363.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMGP3374.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMGP3371.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMGP3369.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMGP3370.jpg][/img]
[img]
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
What a great turnup. It looks like it was very hot and humid up there as well yesterday.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO