Levers
Hi Guys

I have the following levers coming in, any colour and combo...

Titax $235
Pazzo's $285

PM me if your interested.

Cheers
Carl
sales@bikemonkey.com.au
pics always help sales.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
The Pazzos u can get from the US for approx $225AU delivered, I tried the pazzos last year when i was the Ozzy importer I sold them for $210AU ,because most go through the US dealers ,((even Ozzy dealers go to the US dealers instead of the Ozzy importers)) instead of supporting the local importers.
Good luck .
kawasuki Wrote:The Pazzos u can get from the US for approx $225AU delivered, I tried the pazzos last year when i was the Ozzy importer I sold them for $210AU ,because most go through the US dealers ,((even Ozzy dealers go to the US dealers instead of the Ozzy importers)) instead of supporting the local importers.
Good luck .

You can't buy Pazzo's from any US dealers, even off eBay. If a dealer sells to any overseas customers Pazzo will remove their dealer rights.
Whenpigsflymanufacturers don,t have the power over big US retailers especially without a long established brand recognition.They may be able to govern there distributors but that doesn,t stop the retailers selling over the net.Pazzo has shown themselves to sell to everyone,burning those trying to be dealers or distributors for them.Selling out the backdoor may boost sales this month but companies that do this are shooting stars that burn out and dissapear.I hope you haven,t got too much in stock as i bet someone will post up that they paid less than you did for a single set.Pi_freak
BikeMonkey Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:The Pazzos u can get from the US for approx $225AU delivered, I tried the pazzos last year when i was the Ozzy importer I sold them for $210AU ,because most go through the US dealers ,((even Ozzy dealers go to the US dealers instead of the Ozzy importers)) instead of supporting the local importers.
Good luck .

You can't buy Pazzo's from any US dealers, even off eBay. If a dealer sells to any overseas customers Pazzo will remove their dealer rights.

Ha I till have dealers selling products that i import (sole importer) and they dont buy them off me ,they go through a US dealer (not the US importer)..
7 posts and its all for sale, welcome to the site do you have some thing to contribute or are you trawling sites for sales
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Well he is posting in vendors for sale...I got no prob with vendors visiting us here to try and sell their wares even if that's all they do. I would probably look for 'club specials' and it goes without saying members might be inclined to support club supporters, sure.
But in general - more the merrier, lets me know what's out there and keeps prices competitive. Just my 2c.
Mark.
Monyx Wrote:Well he is posting in vendors for sale...I got no prob with vendors visiting us here to try and sell their wares even if that's all they do. I would probably look for 'club specials' and it goes without saying members might be inclined to support club supporters, sure.
But in general - more the merrier, lets me know what's out there and keeps prices competitive. Just my 2c.
Mark.

Pazzo levers for $156US plus $10 shipping to aus
we have a winner.I told ya.
BikeMonkey Wrote:Hi Guys

I have the following levers coming in, any colour and combo...

Titax $235
Pazzo's $285

PM me if your interested.

Cheers
Carl
sales@bikemonkey.com.au

There we go $200Au delivered . Hope you are not from Mladins?
spamanglenn Wrote:we have a winner.I told ya.
WOW Scary you can predict the future "someone posting up a better price" that was a hard one Glen Idiot2
I apologise Glen I did not know that you where trying to shove something else down his throat apart from a ti force.It seems that you dont like it if people get better prices unless they come from you.By the way I dont sell these I just know where to get them cheaper that's all.
Showback
1300hayabusa Wrote:
Monyx Wrote:Well he is posting in vendors for sale...I got no prob with vendors visiting us here to try and sell their wares even if that's all they do. I would probably look for 'club specials' and it goes without saying members might be inclined to support club supporters, sure.
Mark.

Pazzo levers for $156US plus $10 shipping to aus

Now thats cheap shipping Ruben who do they use?
I tried about 5 different US dealers and they all refused to sell them to OZ. One was even on eBay. If you can get them for $200 delivered then fair play. That's a cracking price.
BikeMonkey Wrote:I tried about 5 different US dealers and they all refused to sell them to OZ. One was even on eBay. If you can get them for $200 delivered then fair play. That's a cracking price.

i had CRG want me to sell there levers here, but they couldnt stop the same type of selling as the pazzos so i said BYE.