2008 busa hitting over 200 on dyno
i only really use ethanol fuels when i get stuck at a servo were the only 95+ fuel is ethanol fuel mostly i use bp ultimate as its near my house
Regards

Dan
Why would anyone buy a Busa then run 91 or 95 in it by choice ?

I use 98, I try and stay away from Eth blends
A gen1 runs harder on 91 than 98,and doesn,t cook its exhaust system.There is no point in running higher than required if the timing doesn,t adjust to take advantage of the higher octane.2 up on a hot day maybe for a factor of safety.I run 91 when i drag and my mph is always within 1mph variance on a good run.It doesn,t have fuel system cleaner in it though so you need some techron 5000 now and then.And without proof i get the impression you use more 91.
http://www.2wtmag.com/mag/tech.php?make=none
link to there K8 motor packages
MMMMM new cams...........wonder how it sounds at idle with those installed.
in stock form with the brocks system they sound awesome.

hey copperjosh do you reckon i could get 30hp with 2 brock stickers. just kidding.
bear in mind these tests were done in america on a dyno that is a little optimistic.The results would still be good but 110ft/lbs+ from the dead stock motor and 183+ should give you some idea about this.The gen2 does have incredible topend torque though and simmo has shown how this gives great trap mph relative to a 1397 with similar power.They really are the next step forward.
Dan85 Wrote:we dont have the 100 octane fuel up here

Shell at Dickson mate, I get my 100 from there all the time. The only other servo in Canberra selling it is in the deep south somewhere.
My '06 just loves the stuff.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
HayabusaAustralia2
My 2008
Sorry, do not have the dyno sheet, although I seen it in real time.
200.5 HP on the dyno at S & R Pro. (Jamie Bezzina.)
98 octane pump gas.
ARC 2 CDI Ignition
PCIII (The Bazzaz Performance with Quick Shifter & Traction control will not work on the Aussie wired model). found that out the hard way.
Full Brock Performance/Hindle Ex System
bring it down to the drags and see what it will do.Dyno numbers vary from brand to brand.this wednesday night we get first run.
HAD MY 1ST RUN SINCE THE DYNO. WILL GET DYNO SHEET UP ASAP.

THE BIKE CERTAINLY HAS MORE MUMBO THAN I'M USED TO.
THE BIKE LIFTED FOR OUTERSPACE IN 1ST,2ND & 3RD WITH 3/4 TANK OF FUEL AND 87KG RIDER PLUS GEAR ON BOARD.

1. I NEED TO RELEARN MY LAUNCH TECHNIQUE AT THE DRAGS.
2. STOCK REAR SUSPENSION NEEDS TO BE SOFTENED OR IT WILL STAND VIOLENTLY ALL THE TIME WHEN THE THROTTLE IS CRACKED ON.
3. MANAGED TO GET OVER THE 1/2 TRACK WHEELIES BUT ONLT MANAGED A 10.07 RUN BUT 60FT AND 330'S WERE NEARLY 2 TENTHS OFF PREVIOUS STOCK RUNS.
MUST HAVE BEEN THE NOISE OF THE EXHAUST AND THE BIG WHEELIES THAT DENTED MY CONFIDENCE. NEXT TIME SHOULD SEE A 9.
LASTLY MANAGED 144/145MPH AS OPPOSED TO 139/140 STOCKER. BIG POTENTIAL HERE JUST THE RIDER.
Australia2Hayabusa
I've got an 86mm Big Block, & will change the intake cam.
Should be good with the 65mm crank in the 2008(2mm more stroke).
1600 cc approx of naturally aspirated grunt
I'm already getting just over 200HP on 98 oct with stock block.
The stock injectors on 2008 are good for up to 450HP on turbo bike with one of those BPD's I have for sale in parts.
Already done 20,000 kms on the 2008.Wm
Hayabusa
Sorry mate, frontal cerabral brain injury thanks to a drunk woman driver & I'm now permanently mentally ill. ANDRA medical, no way Jose.
spamanglenn Wrote:bring it down to the drags and see what it will do.Dyno numbers vary from brand to brand.this wednesday night we get first run.