2008 WHITE HAYABUSA L.T.D
Condon or no condon I'll put up my picture when I pick mine up. Just got to wait till I receive the phone call to go get it.Cheers
John
Thanks John
8.4.08 Confirmed Delivery Actions Parramatta NSW
Yes
Licence Back!
Really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just great to hear. Now I will not sleep. Thanks

JohnGrouphug
Thanks John
Really pissed off just got off the phone with Actions and Suzuki Australia they now said early May for delivery. Western in Penrith is saying the same thing. Anyone getting different news let me know.
as I posted a number of times in various posts - delivery in May........but who listens to me anyway lol.

only another month guys dont sweat it.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:as I posted a number of times in various posts - delivery in May........but who listens to me anyway lol.

Hey Volvi , we listen Grouphug
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Volvi Wrote:as I posted a number of times in various posts - delivery in May........but who listens to me anyway lol.

What did you say i missed that Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hi Guys.

Have a update on the new LTD white.
Suzuki are going to be available about mid May. As Volvi has said mid may. Suzuki Australia was going let some go to different dealers but now have decided to let them all go at the one date. That could be two or three weeks in May if they have the number to ship round.

So guys that are waiting for LTD white that's the word today.
O'yes that has come from Action Parramatta.Undecided
Cheers
John
Thanks John
piperjon Wrote:Hi Guys.

Have a update on the new LTD white.
Suzuki are going to be available about mid May. As Volvi has said mid may. Suzuki Australia was going let some go to different dealers but now have decided to let them all go at the one date. That could be two or three weeks in May if they have the number to ship round.

So guys that are waiting for LTD white that's the word today.
O'yes that has come from Action Parramatta.Undecided
Cheers
John

just in time for mothers day... WOOHOO!!!!
Hi Guy's,

this morning I drove down to see Action at Parramatta to talk about a different colour Busa.

Walked into the show room and there were 4 Hayabusa on display. Bloody nice the lot were.

1 black/gray, 1 blue/what ever and 2 orange.

1 of the orange one's was ready to go with rego and slip on can's R-77's.

I was ready to change my mind. Seeing the black in the sun light really looked nice with metallic showing through that was the colour for me. but checking the orange one also had me changing my mind to buy that one.
Along can the salesman. Didn't ask his name but sure was from the UK. After talk to him he said that I should stay with the LTD white as he really liked the look of the white. The 4 they had on order were sold and most of the other shops had sold out too. I do know that in Bathurst Beard Brothers are receiving 1 white. so if any guy is after a LTD white there is on there 026331 6421. Good plug hay. No if I can help that's fine hay.

Anyway I want to tell you about my changing times. When you see all the Hayabusa together they just look out of this world. I tell you what if I had the money I would buy 4 and ride what ever colour on the day.
Thanks
John
Thanks John
Will be interesting to get first hand opinions when whites are delivered comparing to previous white scheme.

[Image: GSX1300RZK6.jpg]

[attachment=2888]
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
God i like the gen 1 white...
saw one of them white ones at IOM last year. fastest milk van in the west, to coin a phrase.
still think the jaffa is the pick of the 08 colours.

Tom
well we are 4 months into the official release of the white in Greece and all you see are white busas,i have spotted over 10 white busas and to be honest even at the Athens motorcycle expo i saw 5 whites on display and 1 blue and 1 orange,i am starting to get sick of the white to be honest,i was shocked to see that in time it actually looks like a yellowish dull white if its a little dirty..yuk
im glad i end up going for the black/grey in the end,my second choice now would have been the orange/black

reconsider who ever has the option...Gen1 white is way nicer