Jindabyne 2008
Great to see you back on the site Pete Pi_thumbsup
Yeah, i'm in =0)

Welcome back pete !!
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Do we have a date yet? I'd like to get down to them there neck of the woods earlier then later, or earlier and later!

Nov 28,29 and 30th ....
Sounds good to me Egyptian
never fly higher than your angel.
Sounds like a plan. I'm good.Party-smiley-018
Gaz
I've just booked out the National Library, we're shutting the doors those days. Count me in.
Hey Ray,
it sounds like there is going to be a very interesting crew at Jindabyne this year.

I'll even do the loop, as long as it's not raining!Lol3Lol3Lol3

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Clap I should be able to make it as well. Should have my licence back and a full 12 points. Sounds like fun. Now I just need a note from the mrs.Lol2
It's a week by week charade.
Heidi1 Wrote:I've just booked out the National Library, we're shutting the doors those days. Count me in.

Hey Heidi , can we swing past the ABC again. Ghastly
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Hey Heidi , can we swing past the ABC again. Ghastly
[/quote]

NO WAY JOSIE!!
Dates are booked in for the dates 28,29 and 30th of Nov -08 at the Staion Resort Jindabyne.
kawasuki Wrote:Dates are booked in for the dates 28,29 and 30th of Nov -08 at the Staion Resort Jindabyne.

Yahooo!!

MaxAustralia2StormAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Come on Heidi,
The ABC was the best part, a great place to meet again.Lol2
P.S. Please check to make sure the same friendly guy is working when we get there.Scary
Gaz
kawasuki Wrote:Dates are booked in for the dates 28,29 and 30th of Nov -08 at the Staion Resort Jindabyne.

Beer Fatman Beer Fatman Yes
Jindy Loop
[Image: photo3.jpg]
hey max if you pass me i,ll squirt you with some water,that should slow you down.Roll