victoria riders just a warning
hey guys just a warning about the dandy ranges,reefton spur,black spur and surrounding areas the police have spat the dummy at people posting times for runs on youtube and showing speeds i just got back from a cop shop asked a few questions on some rumors i'd heard apparently the police in the yarra/dandy ranges area have spat it at the vids on youtube boasting about times being put up as they think it encourages road racing therefore they had a big meeting the other day there is now an operation on the go targeting these pristine riding areas and the surrounding roads so take care they are throwing everything at it marked and unmarked cars and bikes both with cameras probably runs to the end of march or beyond this is real im not kidding this time the info contained here cost me my ticket to ride for 11 months bugger eh! time to save for the 600
and no i dont put up times or speed on my vids which have been removed for safety sake
Tell the dumbcunts to take there bikes to a track an post times.
The things people do for 15 seconds of fame hahaha
Police?
When the f*** are they ever happy the queers.
nem i suspect the black spur riders club if i new them i would tell them
The tracks the only place to ride fast
Those Bloody Cops Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
only takes one to stuff it up for the rest of us . we all no coppers[ cockroaches ] don't like bike riders this does not help.
The Black Spur Racing Team have obviously put the limelight on the area Frown
Oh well, no bike at the moment, so doesnt make a diff to me. lol
Decided on friday to go for a run too Omeo over Hotham and back via Whitfeild saw one cop it was a joy to go some distance for a change.but goddamn it was a hard slog on the little bitch cramp city had a ball though.I love those roads
Just saw this, If you want an "INTERESTING ride, Probably best to make it a weekend/2 day trip.. Choose a road from either Moe or taralgon in Victoria that goes to Walhalla, Old Gold Mining Settlement, THEN, after THAT ride, IF you still have it in ya, head Northish to Jamieson, Then Go Back OR head on to Wangartta..
Now THATS a ride !!
TRUST ME,You WILL need a GPS or Navman etc