13/8/06 Royal National park, Robertson, Kangaroo valley run
Yes, very sad news. My thoughts go out to his family.

simmo - sorry mate, but I did warn you I wouldn't be there long on Saturday. I did a few laps of the 80km/h area to get my timing sorted. It also helped to have both forks on the same setting (sheesh !) and tyre pressures at the right point. Front was way low. Having got that sorted, it all started falling into place. I was feeling pretty damn hot until Ruffy beat me into humiliated submission thru the twisties on Sunday.

Like I've always maintained - I'll be closer to the rear than the front - but I'll be having a ball ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 14/8/06 9:33 pm
</i>
Thanks to Graham for the suspension tweaks - thought it handled ok before but it was really the queen mary in disguise (three point turns on roundabouts)

Now it turns in and holds its line - no understeer unless Im going in waaay too hot - can even adjust line mid corner - not a habit I want to get into tho.

Front end was way too stiff and high - so Graham used his rubber mallet and verniers - a few milimeters lower makes a huge difference

Thanx again Graham and Kathy for the cold drink

Don't need to buy that zx- 14 now...........

Cheers Ruffy

<i></i>
Quote:so Graham used his rubber mallet and verniers
Bastard he used a sledge hammer on mine, that’s his love for Copper bikes

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Ohhhhhh..... now I get it.... he meant the forks were too high !

With throw-away lines like 'his front end was too stiff/hard and too high', I thought he was boasting again.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>