Canberra Run saturday 19th
hey canberrans or anyone else wanting to come was trying to organise a ride down the bay and back in the afternoon of this coming saturday. Max,Monyx,Heidi,BusDriver,Ressac anyone interested? Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
Hey Dan if ya get some numbers I could be interested, I gotta go to the computer shoppe in the AM, but early PM sounds good.
I'd drop in the see the olds who live 3km left of the Bridge (Surfside). <i></i>
Hey Dan85

I can't make the ride but I live in Braidwood so if you wat to warm up with a cuppa and maybe buy something from our garage sale (thats why I can't make the ride) all are most welcome just let me know and I will put the kettle on.

I am at 83 Monkittee street just turn left at the War memorial
and then second turn on the left.

JIm <i></i>
sorry guys i got bogged down with work and didnnt wake up until recently. monyx will have to organise a run. busajim mate i know its a way buit try make one of our bike nights. come say hi or we will need to go riding mate. what colour and what year? what mods you got Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>