brisbane ride sunday 13
anybody else up for a ride Sunday ????????
Goin out past QR and then wherever leavin northside about 8ish, return whenever. call 54987817. I am goin regardless. want to visit QR to have a sticky at guy running little nsr just to get some ideas and see what times he running. Some devious route home has got to be a good chance, got some new bridgee 014ss to run in and scrub out

Tom "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
<i></i>
Thanx for the ride Tom - saved me from a day at the mother-in-laws!! pic of us at fernvale

<i></i>
i think i passed you guys on sunday out at splityard ck rd. next time you are going out that way give us a yell. its one of my favourite runs.

<i></i>
Yep, that was us alright. You'll have to check the posts, this ride was posted up for a week before it happened.

Riding not talking thread is the go. <i></i>
yeah. i will. i live out at barellan point so its easy for me to jump onto the highway and head out there..

did you guys see the speed trap? <i></i>
We saw one, and a few mobiles.
Don't think we got pinged by any. <i></i>
as we were heading thru fernvale we passed a red pursuit car, 2 bikes and a patrol car. thought they must have been out doing a bit of a blitz. <i></i>
Too easy Shane.
Thanks to You And Allan for the company. Talkin bout fuz!! was the purple thing coming towards us just after somerset dam a prowl car?????? sure I saw all the speed crap on the dash..
Tom "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
<i></i>