WSBK Qatar
Anybody watch the round 1 race on the weekend?

What a first race that was. Bayliss back to school bonanza had the kiddies dribbling in their tuck lunch bags as he showed 'em how to count from six to one via eight. Not content that the tin lids would catch on straight away, he did it twice. He is definitely a master on the duck of death. And like most ducks, it appeared it was a little bottom heavy, especially considering the front seemed to have no weight on it at all. But there's nothing wrong with the front end. Whilst he was running wide when he put the berries into her out of corners, it wasn't the sort of wide running you'd expect from a fat hog with a steam roller for a rear tyre. No, that wide running could only be a result of the duck putting too much torques on the track and putting the front into orbit, later confirmed by a malfunctioning spy satellite that Ducati needed shot down to stop Yamaha from spying on their testing earlier in Jerez.

And if that wasn't enough to get completely sputnikked over, what secret weapon have the Suzuki boys launched with their sashimi platter offerings? Is that green paste legal in the fuel? Somehow the wassabe was working for the gixxer, pulling the decals of the yamaha's as it chew chewed down the straight, the impressive Nueckengutenrideronzemotoradenstien having a ball giving it to his WWII ally, the tissue toating little spaghetti eating Biaggi. But there were no tissue's in the desert that day. Besides being too dry, Biaggi would've been hung like Muzzolini if he'd have bagged the pride of Bologna. The Italians don't turn on their own too often, but when they do, it's messier than an Underbelly lasagne party in Lygon street.

And what of Aussie son Corser? He can certainly do the lap times, but his killer instinct is soft with age. Maybe the PI crowd can bring his spirit back. He certainly has a good steed this year.
Very colourful XOCET.. I wish I'd seen it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Great read.The sentimental bloke C J upstairs & my alky mate Henry are lov'in it.