Denmark says hello
Beer Hi All

I,m Michael a danish Busarider, my bike is a Hayabusa K8 Grey/black, it`s still standing by the dealer because it`s winter time here, i will get it on 1/4 , can`t wait, have allready recived gelseat and a full system R77 carbon from the states. At the moment we are starting a Danish Hayabusa Club, and might need some help form you guys :-)

Best regards
Busa_Grenaa

www.hayabusaownersclub.dk

Stay in front - ride a Busa
G'Day and Welcome Beer
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Welcome and good luck with your Club Trophy
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Canberra says hello right back at ya!
Welcome Michael, hope you get your bike soon. You can always keep it in the family room near the heater if its too cold outside haha.

Im suprised in almost 9 yrs you havent had busa website there. but better later then never I guess. If we can help you with anything give us a hoy.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome mate.Welcome

I can't imagine living in a country where you can only ride for a few months of the year..Action-smiley-083

I suppose if you have a demerit points system on your licence, you can time it to lose it before Winter and not worry till Summer comes back around.....
Sun
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Welcome mate.Welcome

I can't imagine living in a country where you can only ride for a few months of the year..Action-smiley-083

I suppose if you have a demerit points system on your licence, you can time it to lose it before Winter and not worry till Summer comes back around.....
Sun

Vi can ride 9 month a year, but a few af them are pretty cold, for demerit points we have Fastags www.mannsmotorsports.com

.jpg   fastags.jpg (Size: 13.16 KB / Downloads: 30)
Busa_Grenaa Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:Welcome mate.Welcome

Sun

Vi can ride 9 month a year, but a few af them are pretty cold, for demerit points we have Fastags www.mannsmotorsports.com

Nice idea those fastages, i think if we got caught by Plod here with that fitted to our bikes we would be executed on the spot .Drool

Welcome to the madness mate Trophy
Photobucket