Sydney Spannering Session 30th September
01 did so he ate & drank all day, and help put shit on you all day
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Hang on! That Simmo shot must have been staged! There was no sign of the angle grinder. You know he does his best work when he cracks out the big tools. <i></i>
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
I don't like red <i></i>
Hey everybody,

Happy to have everybody around. Whenever people want to have a spannering session the HQ, with enough notice will be available.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Hey,

Forgive me, I'm new!!

But what's the deal with the spennering session?

ASh <i></i>
Sometimes, about once every 2 months some members get together to do small mods and fit aftermarket bits and pieces to the bikes. A BBQ and a few drinks usually goes along with the work.

Many hands make light work and someone usually knows enough to stuff up a simple job.

All good fun.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Sounds kinda cool,

Dontthink I'ld be ably to contrabute much,

I seem to know very little about a shit load of different things,

But I'm new to the Busa club, and I'm even new to Sydney and it would be nice to meet all the guys.

Ash. <i></i>
Hi Axeman,

Where in the city of excessive taxation are you???

The go with the spannering sessions is usually somebody wants to do something to their bike but does not know how, eg grill mod, adding bling, or setting up suspension etc. They can either post for some help or wait for a spannering session to be proposed by somebod and then reply in a post that they would be keen on doing something to their bike. Then it's a case of turn up on the day and enjoy. I've had two at our place, Pan, Blackzook, and Simmo have also been contrbutors to the Spannering sessions, opening their garages to the Hayabusa masses.

I'm lucky in that I have pretty much every tool to tear apart a Hayabusa, including the 235mm grinder that Heidi is so fond of, especially when Simmo is cutting into copper.

I'm sure there will be another one soon, they pop up about every 8 to 12 weeks. All are welcome.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>