Spotted
Thought id start a thread of all busas spotted whilst riding or driving, i got the idea from the perth street bike forum im a member of

Spotted a new blue k8 on the m1 coming back from Surfers heading to Brisbane after Honeymoon / holiday at about 10 am closer to brisbane than surfers on monday 24th march.

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
well i have spotted 13 busas on the road
5 black
2 blue
3 white
3 orange
Anybody from here on the blue Gen1 Busa with stock pipes at Taren Point today? I had a STI up my arse when we passed each other.Lots of coppers around today i was riding from Mascot to Figtree be careful boys.
i spotted a hayabusa in australia yesterday. Anyone own that one?
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Your a fuckn laugh a minute aren't ya mate.
Coffee2

Great looking Grey / Black leaving Serpentine at about 15:20 today. The wifey & I were on our way home from spending the day riding around with a work mate on his Grey / Black, & with us on mine that made it 3 for the day.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Spotted another orange '08 on Victoria Rd. on Saturday and exchanged a friendly wave....Anyone here?
I spotted a gorgeous Blue K8 downstairs when I went into my garage this morning mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Egos; everyone got one
i spotted a k8 orange today ( friday) at a cafe on d corner of king st and enmore rd.

JEs
spied a orange K8 west bound on the M2 around 07.30 2day Biker
Glaz Wrote:Your a fuckn laugh a minute aren't ya mate.

yes Pi_thumbsup
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Spotted 1
New white ready for pickup, 1 black in Parramatta Suzuki - does that count?
Egos; everyone got one
spotted speed demon today. nods exhanged.

ps. when's the exhaust for the orange k8?
Spotted a Busa turning left of Ennis Ave into Grange Drive while sitting at the lights on the way to work at around 1730 last night in Rockingham WA
spotted a 99 copper silver and a 02 red black and an 08 white busa at canungra the other day anyone here. could'nt get plates because i was paying to much attention to the beautiful machines before my eyes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm