Yoshi Dual Stainless R77s
I'm not sure how much more weight the full-system saves, but here is a dyno-chart to compare to.

[Image: 3447_3_.jpg]
Licence Back!
I can now report that the R77 slip ons without the baffles are SUPER LOUD!

I liked the lovely tone with the baffles in and now without the baffles, they have a real angry growl that gets louder, the faster you go.

It would be great if I could live with it and I am going to try and get used to it, but for trips I think I'm gonna stick the baffles back in.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Do you need to dyno / re-map when fitting slip-ons?
I have been told that you don't.
The O2 sensor is at the front of the Cat converter and the ECU adjusts at that point.
I'll run the bike for a test period and see how it goes.

I took it on a 400k run last week with the baffles in and the performance was exactly the same or slightly better than with the stock mufflers.
There is no colouring of any sort on the pipes so far without a dyno.
Regards BUSGO
bump for GLAZ.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:bump for GLAZ.

Excellent they look the goods.Drool

Thanks BUSGO
looks realy goodYes if you dont mind telling how much and were from ???? sound clip with baffles please
Regards,
Shane
Here is a pic of the same exhaust but with a stainless end-cap instead of CF.

[attachment=3369]
Licence Back!
spanner spinner Wrote:looks realy goodYes if you dont mind telling how much and were from ???? sound clip with baffles please

got my r-77 carbon fibre from morepowerracing.com postage was around $160 can check their prices on the web
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6ErDu7Vek
The sound clip in post #11 has got the baffles in.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:The sound clip in post #11 has got the baffles in.

so does post #24 Trophy
Just ordered my dual s/s R77's from Forwardmotion tonight.Should arrive in 6-10 days hope i dont play up as bad as last time i was waiting for a delivery from o/s at the 5-7 day mark i lost it and had my head out the door at every car pulling up in the street and when it wasn't the courier id show my 2yo up with a massive dummy spit lol...Roll

Beer
Glaz Wrote:Just ordered my dual s/s R77's from Forwardmotion tonight.Should arrive in 6-10 days hope i dont play up as bad as last time i was waiting for a delivery from o/s at the 5-7 day mark i lost it and had my head out the door at every car pulling up in the street and when it wasn't the courier id show my 2yo up with a massive dummy spit lol...Roll

Beer