Workshops Sydney
People of infinate wisdom & experience.Can you please tell me where & to whom I should be taking my not run in 07 to for first & subsequent servicing.Who are the Busa people I should be trusting.Quality work, interest in Busas & fair pricing?
Cheers Read
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Hi Mate,

I do my own Oil Change and other minor service, if there is any more work where some tools and equipment is involved i.e. chain replacement etc then I use a workshop in Liverpool (next to MCA in Liverpool) - I have very good exprience with him, has always been inexpensive, knowledgable and ON-TIME delivery. I will try and give you more info later.

Cheers,

Bill
How far do u want to travel? and what part of town are u in?
In the south.Don`t mind travelling as well kawasuki.Liverpool`s great thanks bgaheer & I know where your talking about.Obviously need the books factory stamped for warranty as well.

When I take delivery & get sorted i want to meetup with you people for coffee & rides as well.

busacrankin Wrote:In the south.Don`t mind travelling as well kawasuki.Liverpool`s great thanks bgaheer & I know where your talking about.Obviously need the books factory stamped for warranty as well.

When I take delivery & get sorted i want to meetup with you people for coffee & rides as well.

If u need a Dyno there is Flywheels in StPeters and also Motorcycle Weaponry at Mona Vale ,mention my name and i am sure they will come out shootin at ya. (kidding) dont mention the gun, not on the forum we have spies that work for the coppers .
Lol2Spies what friggin spies, "GAYLORDS" can`t they go and do some real Police work or too busy looking for the easy catch & some donuts.
Cheers bloke
kawasuki Wrote:
busacrankin Wrote:In the south.Don`t mind travelling as well kawasuki.Liverpool`s great thanks bgaheer & I know where your talking about.Obviously need the books factory stamped for warranty as well.

If u need a Dyno there is Flywheels in StPeters and also Motorcycle Weaponry at Mona Vale ,mention my name and i ma sure they will come out shootin at ya. (kidding) dont mention the gun, not on the forum we have spies that work for the coppers .