Alex Mac1 - Not known for long
Never thought I would be posting in here. Went for a ride with the Brisbane Bikers Forum yesterday and we lost Alex who died at the scene. We think he hit a sign. Don't know how, why all we know is he's dead. People worked on him until the ambos showed who pronounced him. Reckon he would of had huge internal injuries. Tony and I had lunch with Alex and in that time he was talking about taking his wife and kids to Malasia (as I think thats where is wife comes from). He was also looking for a small bike and he just got a set of leathers. RIP Alex from what I knew of you, you sounded like a great guy.
Always sad to hear of such news but a good reminder for us all to be extra careful. Our thoughts and prayers go to his wife and kids.

RIP
always saddened to hear such news.

RIP
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Also condolences to family and friends
MrsTonysEvilTwin Wrote:Never thought I would be posting in here. Went for a ride with the Brisbane Bikers Forum yesterday and we lost Alex who died at the scene. We think he hit a sign. Don't know how, why all we know is he's dead. People worked on him until the ambos showed who pronounced him. Reckon he would of had huge internal injuries. Tony and I had lunch with Alex and in that time he was talking about taking his wife and kids to Malasia (as I think thats where is wife comes from). He was also looking for a small bike and he just got a set of leathers. RIP Alex from what I knew of you, you sounded like a great guy.

Poor bugger. We are so farking fragile, doesn't take much to knock the life out of us. Certainly our condolences to his wife and family. How sad.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
It only takes one mistake, a good reminder for all of us (if we needed it)

RIP dude.