Limited edition
Folks,

Recently sold my 02 busa with the intentions of buying a different ride, however the new white limited edition busa due for release in June has caught my eye and renewed my interest.

I would like to put forward two questions for general discussion

1. What are your opinions on the new limited edition paint scheme?

2. Is the new Generation 2008 model as good as it is made out to be?

Dave
Gday Dave, Im a big fan of the New white it will show up dirt more obviously but dont believe it to be a major problem. Ive ridden an 08 and yes , big improvement all round.

Heres a link for The white busa discoussion.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...p?tid=9056
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I was talking to Phill Tainton from Phill Tainton Racing last week.
He was at Calder when Suzuki did a "track day" with the 08's. Phill's personal opinion is that the 08 is considerably better than the Gen I models.
The 08 is 10 years better than the Gen 1 model.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
+1 on the gen 2 as well
Does any one know of bike dealer in Aus that has pre ordered one of the limited edition models, as Iâ€m keen to buy one and willing to pay a deposit tomorrow?
Location/state of dealer not important.

Thanks,

Dave
Coffee2

Try ringing Norm at Witch Cycles Suzuki Rockingham WA. I know he's getting one in, spoke to him a few days ago and it didn't sound like he had a buyer yet.

Cheers,
Troy
Dave Wrote:Does any one know of bike dealer in Aus that has pre ordered one of the limited edition models, as Iâ€m keen to buy one and willing to pay a deposit tomorrow?
Location/state of dealer not important.

Thanks,

Dave

you have a pm
I also spoke to two local dealers here in Newcastle and they both have them coming in.
I think there may be at least 1 for every dealer if they want it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO