what do dealers pay?
Anyone know what the dealers mark up on a bike is? i.e. their invoice price against RRP, my guess is around 15% plus a rebate. anyone anyone ? Confused
Yes this would be interesting, but I hear these numbers are guarded my a team of highly trained ninjas in a top secret location!

I know I never have much trouble getting at least 10% off list price on any new bike, I have never paid full RRP.
Would depend on dealers turnover of bikes as well
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
i got an 08 for 17450 out the door in december last year so they have to have a fair bit of room to move.

Tom
Same with tyers some say they make 50 each but most (not all) talk with falk tongue)
Ask bill the dohnut man. Hows that movie comming along bill ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
i dont know for sure in australia butr in the usa they pay just under 10000 usd
so with the current exchange rate that makes about 11,000 aud
definately they are making huge profits here.
The f*&^ing bastards.
larra Wrote:i dont know for sure in australia butr in the usa they pay just under 10000 usd
so with the current exchange rate that makes about 11,000 aud
definately they are making huge profits here.

Don't forget the AU Gov charges Import Duty & GST which would be an additional 15% or thereabouts (approx $1600)
So that would bring it up to around $12k or $13k
+ road freight from the Suzuki warehouse to the individual dealers. probably around $300 to $500 per bike depending on where they are & volume.

Still makes for a good profit tho.....
I got a pretty good indication that the local dealer I got mine from paid about $14,500.00
I understand that if they buy 5 or more at a time, they get a further rebate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO