Breathalised again!!!
Must be the colour of the new bike.
I got pulled into a breathtest station again today.
That's the 3rd time in 3 months since I got the new bike.
4 Highway patrol cars doing their thing on a slow section of highway.
I was a bit worried about the noise from my baffle free new Yoshi pipes, but they couldn't care less, so that's a relief.
At least the cop doing the test new the bike and commented on the new model.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Its because you look shady Busgo!!
And the cop knew it was new???
They obviously know you Ray! and are keeping an active line of sight on youy. I'll have to send that $5 I now owe to a Sergeant I know in NewcastleCoffee

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'll throw in $5 if you can do it again!!!
Yeh I will throw in 500 if he does him Ghastly
I take my sweet arse time taking my helmet on an then putting it back on when they
do it to me,you should see the line i get going lol
Have i been drinking?!

Wtf is wrong with yous,its hard enough to concentrate sober!
Bunch of messes.
I just went through one on the hume hwy at casula - they had the number plate detector ( one that checks your rego and unlicensed) 5 cops standing there - im the only person on the road, no one in there checking bay -- and didn't get stopped ......
was very surprised ...
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
BUSGO Wrote:Must be the colour of the new bike.

Amen to that Busgo. I got fined this morning for lane splitting through stopped traffic. I was one of many two-wheeled machines doing the same thing. The sarge picked on a scooter. The constable singled out the blue busa.

Another $60 offering to the Gods of speed.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:Must be the colour of the new bike.

Amen to that Busgo. I got fined this morning for lane splitting through stopped traffic. I was one of many two-wheeled machines doing the same thing. The sarge picked on a scooter. The constable singled out the blue busa.

Another $60 offering to the Gods of speed.

did they ask why you do it -- or just give you the usual lecture and issue a ticket ?

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Not even a lecture. Just asked if I had any lawful reason for doing it. Which I didn't. Then the copper took my licence and came back with a ticket and went through the ticket with me and said have a nice day.

I genuinely wasn't sure if it was illegal (I wasn't crossing a white edge line or anything).

No doubt in my mind anymore.
Licence Back!