rookie
hi all,

new to all this forum stuff, but have been browising and picked up some handy stuff. i live in the Alice Springs, i have a K8 Hayabusa, blue and my brother has the black and grey. we both got them for the brand new qtr mile we have just completed here March this year.
about the bikes, mines the blue with the R-77 Full system, dna filter pc111 and RG Race products fender elimimator and the black one has a Vance and Hines Indy Series, a pingle electric shifter, PC111, Brocks clutch mod and lowering kit, dna filter and the rg fender eliminator. my bro is into the nines first crack on it, but my dumb is still int he tens. peace out.
[attachment=3032]
[attachment=3033]
nice, Alice thats a first I think. gotta do something about them 'orrible huge number plates you carry there. Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hey dude

About a week ago, you had two hayabusas rocking around Alice. At the time we were commenting that the only bikes we were seeing were Harleys, bout time someone got a sensible bike up there! MAN the roads are built for it.

Heidi
Hi

Yeah roads are built for them, only thing is the speed limits that came i n last year and now they introduced the pesky demerit points whichs takes a fair bit away. i think there are like 8 - 10 busa's running around here, from 99's up to our 2 08's.
We did the road from Winton towards three ways at speed. The 'jumps' where the pipes go under the road meant that when we were at full throttle (and I mean FULL throttle), we were getting air off each of them. It was mental and scary, but then it was just fun. A guy who caught up with us at the next truck stop, said he could hear us coming for miles when he'd stopped to take photos. He said the two busa engines were screaming, then he'd hear them change note as we left the ground.

It was FUN.
Welcome to the Club Beer
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Hi all, just joined up.
I ordered a K8 Busa about 5 weeks ago. They told me it wont get here till mid June. I'm finding it hard to wait. My mate has picked his up in the last couple of weeks. It looks gr8.
Cheers:Wm
Roxybob Wrote:Hi all, just joined up.
I ordered a K8 Busa about 5 weeks ago. They told me it wont get here till mid June. I'm finding it hard to wait. My mate has picked his up in the last couple of weeks. It looks gr8.
welcome roxybob it will be good when it gets here go the jaffas.
hayahomerbusa Wrote:
Roxybob Wrote:Hi all, just joined up.
welcome roxybob it will be good when it gets here go the jaffas.

IF it ever gets here! Hayabusa
gsx1395 Wrote:hi all,
new to all this forum stuff, but have been browising and picked up some handy stuff. i live in the Alice Springs, i have a K8 Hayabusa, blue and my brother has the black and grey. we both got them for the brand new qtr mile we have just completed here March this year.
about the bikes, mines the blue with the R-77 Full system, dna filter pc111 and RG Race products fender elimimator and the black one has a Vance and Hines Indy Series, a pingle electric shifter, PC111, Brocks clutch mod and lowering kit, dna filter and the rg fender eliminator. my bro is into the nines first crack on it, but my dumb is still int he tens. peace out.

Welcome1395
Practice you will be down running low 9â€s but it will take a bit of time,
Practice Practice Practice is the secret, your set up is close to mine R77 etc, my best time is a 9.344 un-tuned , Iâ€ll be working to get it tuned up in the next few weeks & looking for a 9.2 I hope

Also WelcomeRoxybob Pi_thumbsup