Side Stand Mod - Busa prone to fall.
Comment by Iceman
The Busa is prone to fall over. The kick stand tends either not to "LOCK FORWARD ENOUGH" or if parked on a slight angle, roll forward 1/2 inch and fold up the kick stand.
Either way you look at thereâ€s nothing Oh to familiar when you hear the "CRACK" or come home to find it on the side. I personally have had it happen twice. I know of 100's of instances.

NOTE
If you lower the bike, this mod is essential. Don't go too hard though. Mark it up to make sure you don't get carried away.
A dremel is the best tool for the job. This will be sucking eggs to most but you never know, do you?

Info & Pic by Shredder
It costs nothing to do this- but may save you a tremendous amount of money- namely preventing a tip over. This modification to the Hayabusa involves just taking a dremmel tool and grinding down the metal to create a small notch that the sidestand sits against while the sidestand is down.

A few millimeters of metal removed changes the angle of the motorcycle while it's at rest. In turn you have less chance of a tip over. When you buy this motorcycle- one of the first recommendations from every Busa owner you'll run into is do the sidestand mod first.
[attachment=3555]
To do this mod- grind a notch into both sides of where the sidestand contacts the bracket so it can swing forward a bit more. The notch only needs to be a 1/16" or 1/8" deep. I shoot a lot of photography while riding and often park the bike anywhere at any time at a moments notice to catch a great shot. No tip-overs yet!
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue