WA EOI RIDE
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR SOUTH WEST RIDE IN 2 SUNDAYS TIME. ABOUT THE 1ST JUNE 08.

HAVE A BLOKE IN WAROONA ON A 848 DUCATI KEEN FOR A CASUAL RIDE.

CHEERS
IAN
Coffee2

G'day Ian

I can't make it that that day due to work, but a ride down south in the near future would be great. I work with 3 other Busa owners, I'll see when they can make it & I'll send you a PM.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
thanks troy. i'm also trying to get my exhaust a little quieter as it is a tad loud for the road. i must be getting old.

the more the merrier. anyone else have a suggested day in June?

cheers
ian
REVIT13 Wrote:EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR SOUTH WEST RIDE IN 2 SUNDAYS TIME. ABOUT THE 1ST JUNE 08.

HAVE A BLOKE IN WAROONA ON A 848 DUCATI KEEN FOR A CASUAL RIDE.

CHEERS
IAN

Hi Ian

I am in Hong Kong at the moment and wont be back untill the end of the month, will see what work I have to do when I get back and pm you then.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Double Demerits that weekend Ian........Probably going away too
thanks guys for the replies. suspected double demerits as always but we will sort a day in june. gives me a chance to quieten the bike a little. its about 97db at idle and people are winding there windows up at 80kays an hours in sixth. cheers.
Hi Fellars new to region, have been in Mandurah for a couple of years now from Kalgoorlie but don't know to many guys with bikes except for the guys I know in Perth. I'm keen for a ride in the future but working weekends at the moment. I've just upgraded from a 1100 GSXR to the Busa so still getting to know the bike, just a little more stick than the 11. Most of the guys that I ride with and know have GSXR's. Can let you know next time I'm going riding with those guys as well , all pretty good guys. Look forward to talking.
Hi Ian , will keep an eye on the thread and see what date you come up with.

Dave.
won't be out this weekend. dude with the 848 up north at the moment.

HOW IS SUNDAY 15TH JUNE?

WEATHER PERMITTING.
REVIT13 Wrote:won't be out this weekend. dude with the 848 up north at the moment.

HOW IS SUNDAY 15TH JUNE?

WEATHER PERMITTING.

Sounds good Ian. email me (you dont know who is looking)PoliceScary and let me know where you plan to go and route.
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

Heading out tomorrow Sun 8th if anyone is interested in comming along, meeting at Hungry Jacks South end of Kwinana freeway at 8:30am. Should be back about lunch time.
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

REVIT13 Wrote:won't be out this weekend. dude with the 848 up north at the moment.

HOW IS SUNDAY 15TH JUNE?

WEATHER PERMITTING.

G'day Ian , can't make it on the 15th unfortunately mate , have a good one and hopefully catch you on the next one.

Cheers , Dave.
hi guys i'm out until i can get my exhaust quieter. nearly got done on Friday. awaiting noise reduction plug which should take 10db of the sound. currently have headache and earache. sounds like i need to harden up but this thing booms. imagine headers with a coke can on the end. i was even keen for the ride today but had to give it a miss, hopefully have parts within a fortnight.
howd the ride go?
I'd be interested in a future ride, just as soon as I get this blasted recall business sorted out. Had to get in touch with Suzuki Oz.Pi_thumbsdown