WA EOI RIDE
I HAVE TO DO THE SAME RECALL. I'VE DONE ABOUT 100 KAYS SINCE APRIL. STILL GETTING MY EXHAUST QUIETENED. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IT BACK THIS WEEKEND AND BOOK RECALL FOR NEXT WEEK. WHAT COLOUR HAVE U GOT ANDW?
Bike is a little quieter now.
Forecast for Sun 20th July is fine and sunny.
Who's up for a ride down south. email info@rev-it.com.au if your keen or pm me via the board.
After a week of rain and bike sidelined due to exhaust i'm sure we should get a few. Cheers Ian
Plan to be back in Perth by 1pm.
Can't this time Ian, I need a couple of tyres and a service......
That would be bloody right I see the forcast for some sun and got depressed and then you guys pipe up and want to for a ride and guess what I'm on bloody nights.
Well have a safe and fun ride guys Maybe next time I will not be working.

I maybe taking a week off in a few weeks if everything goes to plan so if the sun is out I may be up for a ride and if that's the case I will let you know..
where are the wa busa's

only 1 person has confirmed there keen.

might have to organise some other time. any proposed dates from anyone. i know of one other who's back in oz at end of month and keen.
Hi Ian
Will be heading up the usual run on Sunday if you are interested
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

cheers andy,

what time you heading out. usual meet point.

duc13 was keen for sunday also.

will confirm by posting sat arvo.
Hey Andy

I be at the usual meet point for a 9am depart.

i'm bringing another busa and there will be about 3 others meeting there. if you guys decide to do your own thing that'sok as i'll have a 5 others to ride with.

Dave (duc13) leaving forrestfield to meet another dude at the end of tonkin for 8.30am if you want to cruise with me let me know via email and i'll discuss a meet point and time.

if the weather's like today i can't wait!

better clean my ride this arvo then.
Ian,Andy will meet you there sometime before 9 .
Will probably run into you on the Tonkin anyway Ian.
C U there :<)
See you there Action-smiley-083
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

likewise. cheers
Great ride today guys Clap
Good to catch up.
great ride seeing i haven't done it for some time. me & other k8 had 2 unmarked cars for the journey home after pinjarra. also 250 rider came of and dislocated her shoulder. bike ok.

good to see duc13,andcad,busavich and few more busas today for an enjoyable ride.

anyone else keen to put a date in the next month to gauge interest. weather should improve from here on. cheers ian
Great ride today had a blast the bike loved the cooled air this morning but my fingers hated it good too see Dan the man on a busa hope the 250 rider has a speedy recovery and good to catch up with sum familiar faces and meet sum new ones and you know I'm up for another ride soon very soon Northam York Broockton Bindoon thay all sounds good to me see you all at the next Biker
Hi Fellars glad to hear that you all had a good ride, sorry to hear about the 250 rider but wish them for a speedy recovery.

Just one Question that was bouncing through my head tonight whilst I was sitting back here at work was how many guys on here from WA are shift workers or are fly in fly out as it appears that it's not an easy task to get everyone together on the same day and me being one of those guys and at the moment I'm getting frustrated that when I'm off work everyone else appears to be working or when I have had the weekend off the weather has been crap. So if there is guys in the same vote I was wandering if anyone would be interested in a ride during the week as I work most weekend which is a real bastard when you are trying to organise to go for a ride and as you can imagin as my weekends are limited the cook always has something planned.

Anyway just food for thought..

Oh by the way I see it's andcads B/day another notch in the belt hey have a good one.