WA EOI RIDE
Hey Fellars I see that some more WA Busa riders have joined up are they some of the guys that went out on Sunday or is it just some more WA riders getting in on the action.
hi rev004
all that posted yesterday went for a blast.

shame about the shift work. how about you put a day up for when your in town in advance for the next month. sunday best for me and your cook will comply. even if its a half day. would be good and we should see more numbers. cheers ian.
Not good news to hear about the off Ian.
Here's hoping she recovers well.
REVIT13 Wrote:hi rev004
all that posted yesterday went for a blast.

shame about the shift work. how about you put a day up for when your in town in advance for the next month. sunday best for me and your cook will comply. even if its a half day. would be good and we should see more numbers. cheers ian.

Thanks Ian I'm planning to do that, I'm hoping to get some time of next month whilst my place is shut down for Maint so when I know some more I will post some dates and also try and organise some of the guys I know as well. I'm really wanting to get the Busa out for a decent run to see what it is really like on the open road as I'm only been doing the runs in and out of Perth. So all going well hope to meet some of you guys next month weather permitting. Cheers Rev.(Kev)
Hey Fellars I was wandering if anyone is heading up to have a look at the local round on Sunday.

Weather permitting and as long as I can get everything done as the cook is going into Hospital next week, I'm trying to get out for a look and a ride as I haven't been up there since coming to Perth to see what the local talent have got to show for themselves.
Hi rev004 I'm keen as to go up to barbagalloo on Sunday let us know where and when you want to met up I'm in Rockingham hope you know how to get there I got lost last time.
hayabuasvich Wrote:Hi rev004 I'm keen as to go up to barbagalloo on Sunday let us know where and when you want to met up I'm in Rockingham hope you know how to get there I got lost last time.

Hey Hayabuasvich I'm planning to leave home 0915 so if you want to meet up at the Caltex at the bottom of the freeway around 0930 that'll be find, I'm meeting up with another guy in Midland and might be picking up another in Kenwick on the way through and then heading out with them as I've never been out there. My mate was wanting to leave about 1030 to be up there before the racing started.

I will comfirm details later today once I clarified with the other guys as they working an I can PM to you later if you want.
Sound like a plan if I don't hear from you I'll see you at Caltex in the morning.
hayabuasvich Wrote:Sound like a plan if I don't hear from you I'll see you at Caltex in the morning.

Nice meeting you the other day Hayabuasvich, it's great to put a face to the posts for at least one of you anyway. But anyway great day and a good days racing.
Fellars here some info regarding the MAD ride up Northam Motorcycle Festival later this year for anyone thats interested, I'm trying to get time off at the moment or swap with someone.
But anyway have a read for yourself.

The Northam Motorcycle Festival is stepping up a gear for 2008 with a new range of initiatives set to bolster the event firmly into the consciousness of all WA motorcyclists.

There truly is something for everyone this year with the weekend of 29 and 30 November including virtually the full gamut of motorcycling activities.

It is hard to judge exactly which event is the headline act as the biggest drawcard will vary from person to person according to which way they like their festivities served.

Race fans will be able to enjoy the first ever Australian Supermoto Championship round to be held on WA soil. A unique attraction of the Northam event will be that instead of the regular converted go-kart track layouts, the third and final round of the national series will be staged on the roads of Northam. The last time WA enjoyed ‘round-the-houses†style racing was at Collie in 1996. The sight of supermoto machines slithering their way around Northam will be a sight to behold.

Angus Reekie (KTM) won the opening two rounds of the 2008 Australian Supermoto Championship and has been confirmed as a starter in the event. He will go head to head with Aprilia star Josh McFarlane. Local riders Brett Stewart and David Gellatly will test the eastern states pilots but it will be Italian Champion Davide Gozzini setting the pace. The International TM rider won the most recent round of the World Supermoto Championship in Sardinia and has entered the Northam event in what is a major coup for the event.

Plenty of mock racing has been conducted at the NMF at previous events, with Historic demonstration laps a particular highlight, but 2008 marks the first time real competition has been a feature of the event.

The high flying Yamaha Showtime Stunt Team will provide the aerial freestyle acrobatics while at tarmac level Australiaâ€s premier motorcycle stuntman Matt Mingay will be back to burn through plenty of rubber.

The annual Making a Difference (MAD) ride will run in conjunction with the Northam Motorcycle Festival this year. The ride to Northam will depart from Mundaring at 10am on Sunday morning, November 30th. The Mundaring departure point has been staged to allow riders staying in Northam over the weekend to easily head back to Mundaring on the Sunday morning to join the ride. All fund raising efforts from the ride will be put towards spinal injury research and rehabilitation.

A huge Show and Shine event is also being staged at the Festival with the best custom bikes in Western Australia all on show vying for prizes awarded across a myriad of categories.

Music fans will be treated to the Avon Concert which will be staged in conjunction with the Northam Motorcycle Festival. The Hoodoo Gurus and Jon Stevens from Noiseworks will blast out their tunes on the Saturday night at the Northam Race Course.

Tickets for the event went on sale this week at www.northammotorcyclefestival.com.au . Get in early to book your accommodation through the Northam Visitors Centre on 08 9622 2100.
cheers rev,

aware of the ride but at best i'd be saturday arvo but more keen to do the hi tech titles on sunday at the motorplex.

no speeding tickets at the plex and the boys in blue are hot on bikes heading up to Northam

it will be a great weekend all the same.

Anyone keen for a sunday ride in September?

MAYBE CON will be ready.

Pretty busy the next few weeks. Cheers Ian
Hi Ian hows things going yes I'm probably up for a ride in early Sept maybe around the 7th if all comes together OK and the other half has recovered from the surgery OK.
This will probably be the last time I can get out for a while after this date back working weekends again.
Is there anything on this weekend?
vitto Wrote:Is there anything on this weekend?

I am keen Biker
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

i'm out this weekend at this stage. will update late in the week like friday evening if i can get out.
vitto pm andcad he's always keen.

rev004 i'll try for the 7th sept. have my mums birthday around then but let's see if we can get some numbers for the 7th. MARK YOUR CALENDARS WA OWNERS.

ride safe.