WA EOI RIDE
Pencil me in for the 7th Action-smiley-083
Hi Fellars I'm still interested in the 7th but how many guys have got kids as that Sunday is Fathers day so will this impact on how many can get out for a ride. I spoke with the cook and were thinking of doing something with the kids etc in the Arvo so hoping to do both.

One of my mates has just brought a white K8 and maybe interested in coming for a ride before heading back to Kal as well if the ride goes ahead.
I would love to get out riding, but I am stuck over east until end of October, and then again after a few days until at least end of November
HI rev004,

i'm ok for fathers day, i have 3 kids myself and have the all clear for the am.

other riders in? DUC13, MYSELF,REV004 +1
Count me in for the 7Th and maybe one other but his on a kwaka so we may have to wait for him HA HALol2
that makes 7!
Will probably be bringing another bus along as well.
So where are we going??????????? Biker
Yes Well fellars I'm all go as long as it's not raining ( I've grown bit soft in my old age )

I'm not fussed where we go can even include lunch as long as we are back early arvo so can do a fathers day BBQ

The guy from Kal I'm not sure about but if he's there he's there, hope so will be another Busa and a white one at that..

Hayabuasvich how did you get on with the that minor issue you were telling me about.
REVIT13 Wrote:that makes 7!

and me makes 8Biker
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Looks like a good turn out . Is the new turbo coming?? Con?????
Hope so , be good to see it Scary
i also have another busa coming a k8 orange one.

HEY REV004 ANY IDEA ON DESTINATION.

SUGGEST WE COULD LOOK AT USUAL RUN OR PM DUC13 FOR A DIFFERNT RIDE FOR THE REGULARS AND ONE I'M YET TO DO. WE USUALLY STATE A MEET POINT. LOTS OF PEEPS READ THESE. CHEERS IAN. PS LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE SOME GOOD NUMBERS AGAIN.
REVIT13 Wrote:i also have another busa coming a k8 orange one.

HEY REV004 ANY IDEA ON DESTINATION.

SUGGEST WE COULD LOOK AT USUAL RUN OR PM DUC13 FOR A DIFFERNT RIDE FOR THE REGULARS AND ONE I'M YET TO DO. WE USUALLY STATE A MEET POINT. LOTS OF PEEPS READ THESE. CHEERS IAN. PS LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE SOME GOOD NUMBERS AGAIN.

Hey Ian don't have a lot of suggestions so can you PM your usual route and normal meet point so I can have a look and what routes haven't you done unless one of you other guys has got an idea.
USUAL MEET POINT GUYS AT THE END OF THE FREEWAY AT HUNGRY JACKS BALDIVIS. LEAVING AT 9AM. HOPE THE WEATHER LOOKS AFTER US.

SORRY ANDY BUT BEEN GETTING A FEW PM'S HENCE POST.

AT LAST COUNT WE COULD HAVE UP TO 15 BUSAS FOR SUN. SEE YOU THERE UNLESS WE HAVE ANOTHER CYCLONE.
Any Idea when we would get back?
jas1340 Wrote:Any Idea when we would get back?

Hi jas1340 the last PM I had from Revit13 he was saying that we should be back by lunch as I know that he has other things planned like I do due to fathers day so we trying to cram everything in.

Hopefully a good fathers day all round - Bike ride in the morning and then spending time with the family, would have to be the best of both worlds unless your single Lol3 and thats a different story.