WA EOI RIDE
Probably the best forecast we've seen for about 10 days:

Perth area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the early morning, reducing to a slight (20%) chance of showers by sunrise. The chance of a thunderstorm in the early hours of the morning. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southeasterly before dawn then becoming light early in the morning.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(29-07-2017, 01:24pm)Belzybob Wrote: Probably the best forecast we've seen for about 10 days:

Perth area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the early morning, reducing to a slight (20%) chance of showers by sunrise. The chance of a thunderstorm in the early hours of the morning. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southeasterly before dawn then becoming light early in the morning.

Check this link.
If it's cats n dogs I be in the shed but otherwise will go.
Last time went on a ride we had storms in the morning and the rest of the day was sunshine n lollipops.
So yeah Duc13 But it's up to the individual.

http://www.willyweather.com.au/wa/perth/perth.html
Looks like a lovely day out there, see you at the meet point.
Thanks for organising Roo, great ride and what about that weather!
(30-07-2017, 08:49pm)duc13 Wrote: Thanks for organising Roo, great ride and what about that weather!

Yeah Duc13 was a Nice day for a ride but a bit Picadilly.

Thanks all for coming. Do it again soon yeah!

Some roads I haven't seen for near on 10yrs or more.
Hi Guys,

Well it's been a while since I've been out for a group ride so I'm looking at doing a Ride on the 13th of April (Sat) - approx. 400k's give or take.

The following are keen
Duc13
Damo
Buzz
Hulls
Fabian

Talk Soon Rev