Hi There to all that ride with the Wind.
Hi there fellow Bikers I've joined up today and have found the website very imformative, I have been in and out of the website for a few months now especially after putting a order in on a Busa. I have just upgraded to the LTD white & silver busa from a GSXR1100WP which I have had since new, have done about 90,000kms on the old girl and will be very sorry to see her go this weekend. I first rode a busa when they first came out all those years ago and always told myself that will be the next bike. The only thing is as everyone knows marriage, building houses & of course kids something has to take the back seat. But I can say that I have a busa now as I picked the new girl up last Saturday and love it. Anyone that knows me calls me REV so look forward to the talking.
[attachment=3207]
Good Onya Rev.
You may have noticed that we already have a REV on site so you may get a bit of confusion in the posting from older members.

Good choice on the new bike mate and welcome to the club.
I know how you feel when parting with an old trusted bike BUT you'll be glad you did.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome to the club mate.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
BUSGO Wrote:Good Onya Rev.
You may have noticed that we already have a REV on site so you may get a bit of confusion in the posting from older members.

Good choice on the new bike mate and welcome to the club.
I know how you feel when parting with an old trusted bike BUT you'll be glad you did.

Bugso.
Thanks mate and yes you are dead right I love it just a pitty that the weather here in WA hasn't been the best when I'm off work but the only issue that I'm having is keeping the front down even when I'm pushing my weight forward but hey it's still a lot of fun. I took the old GSXR11 for one last spin when I delivered it to the new owner last weekend and even though the 11 wasn't standard and putting out a respectable 160 rear wheel HP it did feel sluggish and yes I was still sad to see the old girl go but the up side is I can still see it and ride when I want as It has stayed in the family. Least it went to a good home.
gday rev004.

fellow wa member and psb as well.

hope to see u soon on a ride.

former gixxer11 myself. cheers revit13