light load surge finally nailed
I tried for years to fix the problem, my final attempt was to throw it down the road Pi_freak and buy a gen2 Lol2 Lol3 Lol2

Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Maybe the TRE is your lucky rabbit's foot?
G'Day fellers,
the old Busa is still purring at 85,000k after the original surge problem fix at start of this thread, have now got a GI pro on bike with built in TRE, I also put new gps switch into bike to support GI pro, the milage is slowing up a bit now as I have 4 other bikes to play with ( TL1000R, B-king, Aprilia V4 Tuono and a Aprilia shiver) but all that considered I still get on the old Busa and never fail to be impressed with what a fantastic bike they are,
Norvin
Just become a member, been reading your posts. And just ordered the smart tre mentioned! Hope it's as good as they say !!
Hey christo, introduce yourself in the new members area then PM me so we can get some rides happening mate...

Depends on your model of BUSA as to whether a TRE is worthwhile or not.

Talk soon I hope
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(12-12-2014, 06:41pm)Batfink Wrote: Hey christo, introduce yourself in the new members area then PM me so we can get some rides happening mate...

Depends on your model of BUSA as to whether a TRE is worthwhile or not.

Talk soon I hope

Well the smart tre turned up and is now fitted, seems to be doing all the things it's spose to.
See how it goes on the road