Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Michael Jackson RIP - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Michael Jackson RIP (/showthread.php?tid=12641)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Michael Jackson RIP - Gnarbunkle99 - 26-06-2009

Word just at hand a short while ago, Michael Jackson confirmed deceased!

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - chris67 - 26-06-2009

Clap Kids and monkeys will be safe again
(26-06-2009, 09:17am)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Word just at hand a short while ago, Michael Jackson confirmed deceased!

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - jamieBezzina - 26-06-2009

Confusion has set in at L.A hospital-infact it was Latoya that died. O and his pet monkey.

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - bigfoot - 26-06-2009

RIP

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - kawasuki - 26-06-2009

Yeh,, the media is now praising his talents, before they were nailing his coffin shut

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - jamieBezzina - 26-06-2009

Ya so true Ray but that da media

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - NEMESIS - 26-06-2009

Touchin too many kids,his heart skipped a beat.
Well a few.

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - andcad - 26-06-2009

Michael jackson passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with HIM for a change...

Wm

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - NEMESIS - 26-06-2009

(26-06-2009, 10:56am)andcad Wrote: Michael jackson passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with HIM for a change...

Wm

Lol2

Already the jokes are coming in lol
I never want this thread to die Lol2

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - ROD - 26-06-2009

As soon as the news broke all the media left the hospital of Farrah Fawcett to rush to Jacko ,at least he died for a good reason to leave Farrah to R.I.P

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - kawasuki - 26-06-2009

I hope they dont burn him,magine the explosion .

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - DAD - 26-06-2009

Micheal Jackson has died from eating twelve year old nuts

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - Mutha - 26-06-2009

Confused RIP Wacko Jacko,
Heart attack Undecided smells like an overdose.

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - cAstAgeAr - 26-06-2009

I heard that authorities in L.A are unsure what to do with his body, because plastic recycling isnt until next week....

RE: Michael Jackson RIP - bigjay - 26-06-2009

I'll differ from the norm and say that, his private life aside, the world has lost a musical genius and an artist the likes of which we will never see again in this lifetime. His vocal and dance talents revolutionised the music world, with amazing videos and mind blowing concerts, he dominated pop charts the world over for 30 years. His departure has left a gaping hole in the music industry that will never be filled.
1 line from a song of his fits him perfectly in regards to what we think of his lifestyle:

" Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual "
R.I.P Micheal Jackson.......
We love you and we will forever miss youFrown