Michael Jackson RIP
Word just at hand a short while ago, Michael Jackson confirmed deceased!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Clap Kids and monkeys will be safe again
(26-06-2009, 09:17am)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Word just at hand a short while ago, Michael Jackson confirmed deceased!
Confusion has set in at L.A hospital-infact it was Latoya that died. O and his pet monkey.
RIP
Yeh,, the media is now praising his talents, before they were nailing his coffin shut
Ya so true Ray but that da media
Touchin too many kids,his heart skipped a beat.
Well a few.
Michael jackson passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with HIM for a change...

Wm
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(26-06-2009, 10:56am)andcad Wrote: Michael jackson passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with HIM for a change...

Wm

Lol2

Already the jokes are coming in lol
I never want this thread to die Lol2
As soon as the news broke all the media left the hospital of Farrah Fawcett to rush to Jacko ,at least he died for a good reason to leave Farrah to R.I.P
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I hope they dont burn him,magine the explosion .
Micheal Jackson has died from eating twelve year old nuts
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
Confused RIP Wacko Jacko,
Heart attack Undecided smells like an overdose.
never fly higher than your angel.
I heard that authorities in L.A are unsure what to do with his body, because plastic recycling isnt until next week....
Photobucket
Rolleyes 
I'll differ from the norm and say that, his private life aside, the world has lost a musical genius and an artist the likes of which we will never see again in this lifetime. His vocal and dance talents revolutionised the music world, with amazing videos and mind blowing concerts, he dominated pop charts the world over for 30 years. His departure has left a gaping hole in the music industry that will never be filled.
1 line from a song of his fits him perfectly in regards to what we think of his lifestyle:

" Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual "
R.I.P Micheal Jackson.......
We love you and we will forever miss youFrown