Hayabusa trackbike victory - Shaun Giles, 2000
If i have my way Pan, there will be another on the Track later this year. Like you; for me its about having fun! Pi_thumbsup

Wouldnt it be great to have enough Busa Track Bikes to make our own class at Meetings!! Pi_thumbsup
Keep up the good work Pan,

You won't get any knockers on this site mate ..

Like the others, I too have been enjoying your updates and photos

Go the white busa Trophy

Cheers .. Dale
(03-04-2011, 10:04am)Dale Wrote: Keep up the good work Pan,

You won't get any knockers on this site mate ..

Like the others, I too have been enjoying your updates and photos

Go the white busa Trophy

Cheers .. Dale
+ 1 Pi_thumbsup
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(02-04-2011, 09:03pm)Hoddo Wrote: ps: Get ya knee down

Been there, done that Hoddo (on a few Busas)!
[Image: LMAOknee.jpg]
[Image: pankneeT2.jpg]

Now I have to figure out how to ride fast!

(02-04-2011, 09:46pm)KylieWA Wrote: I went to trackdayz in Perth last weekend with my Busa in level 1, I am only a new kid on the block with under a year riders experience but I had a huge amount of fun. So much so, I am going back for more. I had some off the cuff comments as well, but basically I was having loads of fun. This was me for the first time on a track.

Onya Kylie! I've only been riding for a handful of years myself. Careful! Track days are addictive!!!! Roll

(03-04-2011, 08:27am)LOAFIE Wrote: Good for you following your dream mate, just paint it Red allready ..

Clap

Not sure I'm ready for that much power yet Loafie!

(03-04-2011, 08:44am)Troopmaster Wrote: Wouldnt it be great to have enough Busa Track Bikes to make our own class at Meetings!! Pi_thumbsup

True. We may have to start a "Busa track junkies anonymous Club" too! Pi_tongue
Pan,
Look'n good.
Pan that bike will never be an excellent track bike.

Not untill you let me turbocharge it!!!!Embarassed

Leonard.
Nice knee down pics there Pan. I'm still trying to get it down myself. First time my wrongly positioned foot touched tar I shit!!! Can imagine that touching the knee would be the same.
(07-04-2011, 07:59pm)Legend Wrote: Pan that bike will never be an excellent track bike.

Not untill you let me turbocharge it!!!!Embarassed

Leonard.

...gettin there... Pi_thumbsup

(07-04-2011, 08:18pm)BJK1 Wrote: Nice knee down pics there Pan. I'm still trying to get it down myself. First time my wrongly positioned foot touched tar I shit!!! Can imagine that touching the knee would be the same.

The first time is tricky, but once you get used to hanging off like an orangutan, it's easy! Pi_tongue
(03-04-2011, 02:21pm)pan Wrote: Been there, done that Hoddo (on a few Busas)!
[Image: LMAOknee.jpg]
[Image: pankneeT2.jpg]

Thats my BIKE!

Pan you BASTARD you told me you were only going to the shops!
LMAO...
(03-04-2011, 08:44am)Troopmaster Wrote: If i have my way Pan, there will be another on the Track later this year. Like you; for me its about having fun! Pi_thumbsup

Wouldnt it be great to have enough Busa Track Bikes to make our own class at Meetings!! Pi_thumbsup

Wtf We need a SA busa track day asap 2fast4u Biker Biker
You never know... if you tell us about your track, post a date, etc, you may just get a few of us coming over for it...