Greeny_SA ( Peter Green ) 16/11/1951 - 20/11/2012
Sorry Greeny, I'll be flying to Darwin for work on Friday morning. Rest assured that we're with you in our hearts mate, your Dad was a well liked and loved member of our little community here and will be deeply missed.

Kind regards.

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Thanks for the info Michael & welcome to the Busa club Pi_thumbsup

Sam & I will be there

Blackwell Funerals Glenside

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(29-11-2012, 01:37am)BSA Wrote: As others have said mate, keep us up to date with the funeral arrangements ..
Greeny's Funeral will be at Blackwell Funerals, 290 Greenhill Rd, Glenside, at 3pm this Friday. Sorry for the short notice I only just found out myself
I wish I could make but I cant, I will be catching up with some of Greenys Sydney Friends on the weekend to have a quiet one or two & remissness, we will meet again in Busa heaven one day Biker
We will, and we will be FAST!
Hi Michael We will be thinking of you and your family today through this tough time .
I have organised some flowers from all of us at AHC.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Greeny

RIP. Top bloke who will be mised by many.

Condolances to his family and friends.

Steventh
Thanks and Best wishes to Marilyn and Michael for today. It was a fantastic turnout and I really enjoyed the closing song Pi_thumbsup

Was a pleasure to meet Bazman today, what a top effort to get here Pi_thumbsup

Was searching for a post for BSA and came across this buried thread. I read it from start to end and love greenys posts. Also found something that Moshy composed last year and thought the SA Crew could do with a chuckle or 2 about now so make sure you play it in fullscreen for max effect Clicky Thingy

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Very sad news, very nice guy !
[quote='CarbonBusa' pid='273571' dateline='1354279685']
Thanks and Best wishes to Marilyn and Michael for today. It was a fantastic turnout and I really enjoyed the closing song Pi_thumbsup

Was a pleasure to meet Bazman today, what a top effort to get here Pi_thumbsup

Was searching for a post for BSA and came across this buried thread. I read it from start to end and love greenys posts. Also found something that Moshy composed last year and thought the SA Crew could do with a chuckle or 2 about now so make sure you play it in fullscreen for max effect Clicky Thingy

+1

Thanks for the links and photos, mate and thanks NAVTRONICS for the laptop charger and friendly expertise :)

I was on my way to the Melb' M/C Expo when Jen phoned me of Greeny's passing. I went numb, I was only chatting with him a couple of weeks before. He was telling me he had it beat and the Dr.'s thought so too. Just so bloody sad. I had shared many a good laugh/ale with him, one of Natures true gentleman. Sorry I couldn't make the funeral, was in Brisbane. I sincerely hope his Funeral was a true celebration of a top bloke. To Greeny Jr. ur ol' man spoke highly of u. My sincerest condolences to family & friends. Ride the Highway's of Heaven my good friend, The Tathra mob will be raising our glasses this coming weekend in your honour mate. R.I.P.

Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

For those who made it to the funeral, much love. And to all who sent their best, the same.

Would anyone who didn't make it be interested in me posting up the obituary we read out at the funeral?
(03-12-2012, 11:53pm)Greeny Wrote: For those who made it to the funeral, much love. And to all who sent their best, the same.

Would anyone who didn't make it be interested in me posting up the obituary we read out at the funeral?

That would be nice Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(03-12-2012, 11:53pm)Greeny Wrote: For those who made it to the funeral, much love. And to all who sent their best, the same.

Yes
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'd like to read that
OMG I'm shocked & stunned !!
Sincere condolences to his family
R.I.P
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]