Clubmate Down...
I really hope Timothy comes out of this okay. Speaking from experience, I also hope he's fully covered cost-wise. Private hospitals WILL throw you out if there's any doubt that insurance won't cover you.
(11-12-2013, 08:17am)Camel Wrote: I really hope Timothy comes out of this okay. Speaking from experience, I also hope he's fully covered cost-wise. Private hospitals WILL throw you out if there's any doubt that insurance won't cover you.

No problems like that in Vic Camel. TAC are really good at these things. Unfortunately, speaking from experience......
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(11-12-2013, 09:25am)PostmanPete Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 08:17am)Camel Wrote: I really hope Timothy comes out of this okay. Speaking from experience, I also hope he's fully covered cost-wise. Private hospitals WILL throw you out if there's any doubt that insurance won't cover you.

No problems like that in Vic Camel. TAC are really good at these things. Unfortunately, speaking from experience......

Watch yourself in WA then.
Timothy, We wish you all the best, and hopefully you recover from this and be healthy again, First of all to enjoy life and definitely back on a Busa again.

Good luck mate.
(11-12-2013, 09:25am)PostmanPete Wrote:

Yes I had a Car accident down hear in Tassie but because my car was Vic Rego I had to go through TAC and I am totally pleased with there claims team,They phone me every two weeks to see how things are going and if I need anything So TAC for me Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
9 mins ago from Tim's mum...

The bruises are fading. The scaffolding on Timothy's arm is to fix his ligaments, next week they will rebuild his elbow, & fix his eye socket. He is talking a lot (more than he normally would) most of it is fantasy (from the brain injury & amnesia) he was saying that nurse was Boris Yeltsin, Doctor Who & Frank (not his name). He might be transferred to Epworth tomorrow and then go back to RMH for surgery, I guess I will find out in the morning, before I leave to visit him. He mentioned the name Ashley alot, don't know who she is, anybody know?
Pete, when i was out of it for the week i kept asking for a previous girlfriend, more recent events were not remembered
Anyhow, my current girlfriend (and now my wife) actually found and brought the previous girl and her partner to the hospital just in time for me to realy wake up and understand what had happened , all i could do was apologise to all concerned and feel a bit silly

he just needs time
(12-12-2013, 08:12am)Maj Wrote: Pete, when i was out of it for the week i kept asking for a previous girlfriend, more recent events were not remembered
Anyhow, my current girlfriend (and now my wife) actually found and brought the previous girl and her partner to the hospital just in time for me to realy wake up and understand what had happened , all i could do was apologise to all concerned and feel a bit silly

he just needs time

What a thoughtful gal Greg. You obviously realised she was a 'keeper' Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
9 mins ago from Tim's mum..

Timothy has been moved to rehab at Epworth. He's still not having visitors,except family. He still has to be kept quiet and in a darkened room. They are going to wean him off the powerful meds. Should make a difference. He gets quite agitated sometimes in his fantasy world.
Bloody hell! It's been a while since I've been online here, and this is rotten news. Timmy and I have met a couple of times and he struck me as an enthusiastic rider with a great zeal for his busa and life in general. A great guy. I wish him all the best for a full and complete recovery. As has been mentioned, these things take time. A friend of mine had a bad accident on a bike a few years ago which involved inter cranial swelling.... It can be a long road back, but I reccon Timmy will get there in due course just like my mate has.

Get well soon brother, and all the best to your family in this difficult time Pi_thumbsup
an hour ago from Tims mum...

Timothy has settled in to Epworth. He has a great team looking after him. His nurse says that some of the things he says are hilarious. When he is in his fantasy world, (mainly computer game world) She plays along as she's a gamer too. I got there at 3pm today, and he slept until 5pm. Then left him with Ivan. Thank goodness classes are over tomorrow, and I will be able to spend a lot more time with him, and not have to rush back to work for the next 5 weeks
From Tim's mum..

Thanks to all the support and love at the Hayabusa club. I do see the comments that you send when Pete and Rod repost my posts
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Bridget Fletcher

Quote:Spent a few hours with Timothy this afternoon. Every day he seems more aware of where he is, and what happened to him. He was quite emotional today. Asked him what he had for lunch, said nothing. The nurse said he did. Ivan was going to give him a shave, but because he was upset and then fell asleep, he didn't. Have a meeting with his medical team tomorrow, will find out how he's going. And what treatment they will give. He was asking about his bike and the accident. And how long had he been in hospital, he thought he had been in for months, not 12 days.

Bridget Fletcher

Quote:Forgot to mention yesterday. When Timothy asked about his bike, Ivan said that someone had put on Facebook that they had a Kawasaki for sale. Timothy said a Crapasaki. Obviously to all you Hayabusa owners, he has his priorities right. I thought that Honda's were the lowest on the list.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
[quote='ROD' pid='292929' dateline='1387140718']
Bridget Fletcher

Quote:Spent a few hours with Timothy this afternoon. Every day he seems more aware of where he is, and what happened to him. He was quite emotional today. Asked him what he had for lunch, said nothing. The nurse said he did. Ivan was going to give him a shave, but because he was upset and then fell asleep, he didn't. Have a meeting with his medical team tomorrow, will find out how he's going. And what treatment they will give. He was asking about his bike and the accident. And how long had he been in hospital, he thought he had been in for months, not 12 days.

12 days seems like months when you're in hospital!! Biker
Life wasn't meant to be easy; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIYt6lBw_M