2009 V-MAX!!
TimF Wrote:I reckon the b-king looks brilliant with an aftermarket exhaust.

Yeah, but so many to chose from.....Undecided

[Image: bodisdb2.jpg]

[Image: yosh4bw3.jpg]

[Image: lowpipekinglk3.jpg]
Wow - thats almost acceptable ..not bad
Egos; everyone got one
I went into a Melbourne Yamaha dealer last saturday to get a quote for the Max.....just out of curiosity.

The RRP mentioned was in the region of $25-$30,000....Scary and $5,000 deposit required with a 3 month delivery date. Same bike in the US is retailing for $17,990.

Looks to me like they are trying to cash in on the previous model's iconic status . Confused
Never ride the A model of anything.
Rev Wrote:I went into a Melbourne Yamaha dealer last saturday to get a quote for the Max.....just out of curiosity.

The RRP mentioned was in the region of $25-$30,000....Scary and $5,000 deposit required with a 3 month delivery date. Same bike in the US is retailing for $17,990.

Looks to me like they are trying to cash in on the previous model's iconic status . Confused
I can't see them selling mnay for $30k, too much! I wonder if the fake ram-air intakes will still be fako or actually do something. I recall them being great in a straight line and shocking if you got into any sort of serious cornering. At least our Busa's almost handle!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!