Someone moved my bike
Well If I am correct what he has done is borderline theft you just need to remind him of that ,
Then punch him in the nose Icon_box_
next time he does it, just tell him you wank a lot and never wash your hands or wear gloves when ya ride ;-)
Just get his email address and we'll sic Mr Mechanx onto him - he will be begging you to stop the torture in no time Lol3

Cheers Ruffy

Ps - You could get him one of these for xmas

[attachment=2830]

ClapClap
Ruffy Wrote:Just get his email address and we'll sic Mr Mechanx onto him - he will be begging you to stop the torture in no time Lol3

Cheers Ruffy

Ps - You could get him one of these for xmas

ClapClap

the pink poof might keep it.
Not Mr Mechanx Ray! The thieving neighbour - although you've given me a great idea for you xmas pressie this year Roll

Ps A little Militec may come in handyPi_thumbsup

Cheers Ruffy
I had a similar experience when I had to parked my ute on the nature strip in front of a council reserve , I was there for about two minutes out of the car talking to someone when the guy in the house beside this reserve storms out and thrusts a phone in my face expecting me to take it, after a few seconds he screams ITâ€S THE POLICE, I replied “I donâ€t give a f*** who it is” and at that moment his head nearly exploded. I was a bit pissed off at the time but when I thought about it later that guy just like the one that moved your bike are do a much better job of beating themselves up than anyone else ever could, so that made me happy .
Hey, how about making his address a club ride destination.....then everybody could park on the footpath just to see how far he gets moving all the bikes before Icon_box_ Knuppel2 SFun_kickingroin

Screw Jindy.....sounds like a planLol3
hey I like that plan!! :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
So do i.

Personally id grab a 300 dollar cortina,an crash it through his lounge room window
right on a 8.30 sunday movie.
That usually works wonders.
Call him an organically challenged vagina
In other words a dead c#*t
Park your car in the same spot

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
1hotbusa Wrote:Hey, how about making his address a club ride destination.....then everybody could park on the footpath just to see how far he gets moving all the bikes before Icon_box_ Knuppel2 SFun_kickingroin

Now this could be fun!!Roll
It's a week by week charade.
1hotbusa Wrote:Hey, how about making his address a club ride destination.....then everybody could park on the footpath just to see how far he gets moving all the bikes before Icon_box_ Knuppel2 SFun_kickingroin

That's gold Yes
[quote=NEMESIS]
So do i.

Personally id grab a 300 dollar cortina,an crash it through his lounge room window

300 dollar cortina ? why wreck a good one ?

I was thinking of going to Jindy this year but this sounds like much more fun, count me in
I think i''ll come down for that also ? ps can i have 1 of those pushdildobikes? kawa stole mine.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
pull a mean burnout on his lawn and driveway. Give him something to remember you by Very Happy