Greeting from WA
Hi Guys,

New to the Busa scene as I just got my first Busa yesterday and am absolutely loving it.

I'm in Port Kennedy WA so if there is anyone on here local to me it would be great to meet up and go riding.

I've put up some pics of my new Beast,
[Image: IMG_0096.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0098.jpg]

Cheers,

Jamie.
Welcome jamie noice bike mate
Hi There Jamie and Welcome to the Club, there is no shortage of busa's down here in the Rockingham area. hope to catch up soon on a ride.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

G'day Jamie,
welcome to the club, m8 !! Lots of interesting and useful stuff to be found here.....c u in the forums.

keep it fun,
bazman
Hullo Busa Boy Jamie

Welcome

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
hey mate welcome to the forum sweet ride mate!
Welcome Jamie, good to see another WA member. Keep an eye on the riding not talking thread for future rides and have a think about coming on the 10th ann. run in December.

Dave.
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Welcome Jamie... always room for one more... pull up a chair and sit a while.

Bring beer and you'll be popular.

Welcome
Hey Jamie Busa Welcome to the club from another fellow West Aussie and yes there is a few of us guys south of the river, I'm just a little further south down the road from you in Gods Country.

As you've seen already there is a few of us on here so just watch the threads as Andcad mentioned.

If you want to know more about the Anniversary Ride here's the link http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=12245 and if your interested post up or PM me and I will get some info to you.

Look forward to catching up some time Cheers Rev004
Welcome fellow Westie !!
Welcome Jamie.

Don't know what Rev004 is on about in God's country I think he's near the front fence. Further south in getting closer to God's country (Bunbury) The South West. hahahahaha
Welcome To the club jamie.
Rock
Welcome Jamie. I see you took my advice from the PSB forum. Catch up on a ride soon.
welcome jamie. might catch you on a group ride one day.

your photos have been removed for some reason but enjoy. once your on a busa nothing comes close. lol