The Ruffy and Garbs Part Collection Fund
Madmax Wrote:I have a heap of standard parts that were removed for my bling bling. All free to either of these guys.

+1

Not sure what's in the shed, but we'll sort it out Pi_thumbsup
If we stick all the bits together and head for the roof in a storm, we could yell, 'HE'S ALIVE!!'

(I've always wanted an excuse to do that)
Heidi1 Wrote:If we stick all the bits together and head for the roof in a storm, we could yell, 'HE'S ALIVE!!'

(I've always wanted an excuse to do that)

dont you think your poor house mates have had enough of crazy behavious?

ill have a dig about my shed not sure if i got any gen 1 bits left tho
Regards

Dan
hmmm.i,min the middle of training for major insurance company to become frsa qualified

as far as i can tell if the insured bike had comprehensive and it was not at riders fault he should be covered for agreed value of bike and all related expenses ie transport of bike too repairer or damage too public and private property but may not cover his injuries ect or hosp costs.the uninsured may be able too claim on local councils insurance because of stone on the road..i have heard of ppl sueing the local councils because of gravel. hope this helps at all
Coolrasta
I've got

Stock Bar Ends with mounting screws
Stock dash Inners (set of 4)
Stock Brake and Clutch Reservoir Covers
Stock Brake and Clutch Levers.

if required all free.
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
i'd love to donate a bit of money to help out as i am yet to have anything off a busa
Thanks for all the generous offers lads, lets wait till John comes back and assesses the situation, he needs to be back at home, have a look at his bike before he makes an informed decision on what to do. A man and his blinged 99 are not easily parted, don't want him to make a decision he may regret later on, thats all.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Thanks for all the generous offers lads, lets wait till John comes back and assesses the situation, he needs to be back at home, have a look at his bike before he makes an informed decision on what to do. A man and his blinged 99 are not easily parted, don't want him to make a decision he may regret later on, thats all.

We do need to have a whip around for your nose operation Chris!!

In view of the size of the problem we'll be looking at a hell of a lot of money old boy!Lol2

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Thanks for all the generous offers lads, lets wait till John comes back and assesses the situation, he needs to be back at home, have a look at his bike before he makes an informed decision on what to do. A man and his blinged 99 are not easily parted, don't want him to make a decision he may regret later on, thats all.

We do need to have a whip around for your nose operation Chris!!

In view of the size of the problem we'll be looking at a hell of a lot of money old boy!Lol2

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Only if youâ€re going to try & sleep in the same room as him Party-smiley-018
But his Wife would appreciate it Pi_thumbsup
Aerodynamics may be lost, i'll just keep picking at it for now.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Aerodynamics may be lost, i'll just keep picking at it for now.

Thanks for sharing fella!!Pi_freakPi_freakPi_freakPi_freak
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
bigfoot Wrote:i'd love to donate a bit of money to help out as i am yet to have anything off a busa

+1

+1, lets get the guys out of hospital and moving around, then we can have a look at what needs to be done. As part of their rehab they need to see their bikes when they are ready. I've been going over damage to see what is required but I would like to talk with John and Chris before we all go ripping into it.

Everybodys heart is in the right place, which is a good thing. If we have to act, lets do it right.
Thats right graham,let the guys heal physically for a bit,then mentally adjust and see how they feel about their bikes after seeing them.Then the offers of parts and or labour may be of appreciated use.These bikes are often their own personal creation and often require them and only them to work on them for the love/passion to come back for that particular bike, otherwise emotionally, they can become just a piece of metal and plastic that they got hurt on.
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Aerodynamics may be lost, i'll just keep picking at it for now.

and here i was thinking there was a lot of thunder down there at Jindy Lol3

Hey Chris glad your still got a sense of humor mate!!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa