New 'Busa owner
Coffee2
Sizygy Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:see i thought i was young at 35.....well done mate!

also just select reply from the post you want to quote...you should have a reply button in the actual post to the bottom right!

Ah ok, I wanted to quote two of ya's though ;)

Christ, I thought I was young at 50

Dave
yeah i hear ya pain mate i was 19 when i got my first busa was hard to get people to talk to me but ohwell i showed em when i got one eventaully
Regards

Dan
Haha, yeah it's all good though, they take me more seriously now at the bike shop if I pull up on a busa Very Happy

Another 5 days before I can go for a ride again though..... So painful.
Welcome
born to be mild
Sizygy Wrote:Pan, I am in a few different places, I work in Dysart but the Busa is parked in Gracemere cos the roads are shitty out here, will be getting ridden every couple weeks when I have my RDO's.

Missy_Moo, I take it you are from around rocky then? Can't see specifics in your profile, is there a regular get together etc for around this area?

Oh, I would have had the Limited Edition K8 but when I went into a certain bike shop up Mackay area to pay cash for it, they weren't interested in talking to me, I suppose that can be attributed to my age. I am quite young for a Busa owner, turned 21 in July.

Mackay. No groups that I am aware of Rocky or elsewhere, my partner & I ride when I get a rare weekend off - that's about it. Otherwise I just ride on my own usually doing the commute. If we can wrangle a long weekend, then its a few thousand k trip.

I didn't bother with the Mackay shop, they never looked at me any other time I was in there.

I purchased in Rocky. Service was better.
I purchased in Rocky. Service was better.
[/quote]

Hey Missy, don't tell anyone, but I was in the Harley shop in Rocky. I have never seen a better run or outfitted shop in all my travels. the guy who owns that shop has a passion for it and after speaking to a few people they said one of the reasons everyone in Rocky has a Harley is directly attributable to this one guy and his shop.

I'll admit I was pissed that night, and when he asked me to drop in the next day and take something for a ride, I considered it for a moment.

But then I sobered up.
Welcome to the club mate. And welcome to the white Hayabusa club, like some of the other K8 limited edition owners, I was a little disappointed to see a white K9. The pearl white looks sweet, and I'm sure your bike does as well. Enjoy mate.
Yes
Heidi1 Wrote:I purchased in Rocky. Service was better.

Hey Missy, don't tell anyone, but I was in the Harley shop in Rocky. I have never seen a better run or outfitted shop in all my travels. the guy who owns that shop has a passion for it and after speaking to a few people they said one of the reasons everyone in Rocky has a Harley is directly attributable to this one guy and his shop.

I'll admit I was pissed that night, and when he asked me to drop in the next day and take something for a ride, I considered it for a moment.

But then I sobered up.
[/quote]

There has been a bit of money into that shop!! It sure shows.
I think its only been there a couple of years, not long. But the true hog owners have been in rocky longer. One of my trainers has a nice soft tail (??? whatever something white and harley) But BLING!!! man he's spent mega bucks on his baby, I think over $42k on it after purchase, but it is a show piece.