Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
(13-11-2009, 10:33pm)The Damsel Wrote: I can at least catch AND pass the postman Lol3

Yeah... but at some point you're going to have to stop riding on the footpath and go out on the street like the other grown ups Coolsmiley

Pi_tongue Pi_tongue Pi_tongue Pi_tongue
(13-11-2009, 10:34pm)Heidi1 Wrote: But do you arrive on time?

That's gettin' pretty personal there Heidi Scary !!!
So, Damsel.......DOES YA ?!? Pi_tongue
(13-11-2009, 08:26pm)copper71 Wrote: well i wish i could say it was me lol

copper71.....time for a quick re-spray !?!?! Lol3
(14-11-2009, 12:22am)Astro Wrote:
(13-11-2009, 10:33pm)The Damsel Wrote: I can at least catch AND pass the postman Lol3

Yeah... but at some point you're going to have to stop riding on the footpath and go out on the street like the other grown ups Coolsmiley

Never fear about that Astro! I'm sure I mentioned it once or twice before that I have disavowed the traditional vision of being grown up.....Pi_tongue
and.... do I arrive on time? nah.... standard is just after... but it's always worthwhile!!! :P
Nice to see you back Damsel, been wondering where and what you have been up to.
Hope everything turns out well for you Dams xox
never fly higher than your angel.
(13-11-2009, 07:41pm)Vellaterra Wrote: Hiya Damsel,

Good to see you have not lost that great sense of humor you keep entertaining us with.

This hase been a great "Young & the Restless" ongoing episode. I can still remember where we last left off.

You go girl, Fight The Fight, and never ever give up.

Its rare to see these days.

Wishing you all the best,
Steve

so do the demeria's keep comming back???

the brady fam get blown up!!

the kirioskas live but sleep with everyone and have children comming out of the closet everywhere...

damsel chicken what you are going through is a danmed hard time.

anthing you need just ask,
if you need time out from where you live just ring or pm me baby..spare bed here anytime..

if you havent read by now hubs and i are picking fam up and deciding where to start over.....yet i need to talk to granna in nursing home.she may say no to moving...god love her...93 and looks after others cannot walk,oestophorisis...she tucks her ribs under her belly to be comfortable..

yet when someone new comes there she takes them one and makes them love the home...

a true optimist always has been
(15-11-2009, 07:25pm)cheeky Wrote: so do the demeria's keep comming back???

the kirioskas live but sleep with everyone and have children comming out of the closet everywhere...

Sorry Cheeky, I think you have the wrong soap. The soap that has all the characters you mentioned is Days of Our Lives.The Young and Restless has the Abbott and Newman families....so I am told Coolsmiley
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Thank goodness you cleared that up!!! I would have lain awake at night wondering about that stuff for ages..... ;)
Good days and bad days people. Bear with me.... will have photos shortly :)

(15-11-2009, 08:24pm)BabyBusa Wrote:

Sorry Cheeky, I think you have the wrong soap. The soap that has all the characters you mentioned is Days of Our Lives.The Young and Restless has the Abbott and Newman families....so I am told Coolsmiley
(15-11-2009, 08:24pm)BabyBusa Wrote:

Abbott and Costello did I hear you say???Coolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
NAHHHHHHHAAAAA i beg to diferr.the bradys and the demerias are the days of our lives..yup yup.

pmsl

you lot are funny;

sorry max abbott and castello was a comedy act but eckkkkkk they are real now!!! i know its a nitghmare

danmed politics..

damnit that libs voted joe hockey out...

bahhhhhhh
(02-12-2009, 07:57pm)cheeky Wrote: NAHHHHHHHAAAAA i beg to diferr.the bradys and the demerias are the days of our lives..yup yup.

pmsl

you lot are funny;

sorry max abbott and castello was a comedy act but eckkkkkk they are real now!!! i know its a nitghmare

danmed politics..

damnit that libs voted joe hockey out...

bahhhhhhh

Joe Hockey was their only chance - a pub-style brawler who has the intelligence and street fighter instinct to take Kex 747 on and squash him.

The Mad-Monk is almost universally disliked methinks.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
It is with regret that I will have to lock down some of these huge posting threads, at least till the end of this year. Reason being is that were experiencing some severe problems with CPU over-usage. We are often in the red and have received several warning from our server to deal with this or face throttling back service or discontinued at worst.

Now I have no way of knowing for sure whether its these "useless" threads that are causing the problem. So I will have to experiment by closing them down say at least till the end of the month and see whether this will have a positive effect on our server.

I will create a new thread allowing us all to put our heads together with ideas that may help to resolve the situation. But for now these threads will be locked down. They may be re-opened in the new year if found not to be responsible for our woes or have fixed our problems via other methods. So please bare with us on this.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.