what do you reccomend?
i can ride without my training wheels in a while
bigfoot Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:i know bigfoot....i,m using my walking frame..cause girls cant ride

i bet you any money your a better rider than me!! so that kinda proves girls can ride i mean look at sradkneedragger, she would kick alot of guys asses on the track!!
on the track Violin
never fly higher than your angel.
Cheeky your riding skills are not to be sneezed at for a person new to the hayabusa. You should ride for pleasure, not pain.Action-smiley-083 (this is you bopping along)
There are many in the club that are riding at or slower than your pace and some that don't but should be.Wm
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Guys that have fitted their ti force system are still riding them around without a dyno tune.I know guido here in sydney had his air fuel checked on a dyno with the pipe on and the air fuel didn,t go leaner than 13.7:1 so it s safe to fit the pipe and ride it.If you want to dyno it when the opportunity arises ,do it then.You won,t hurt he bike in the mean time.I,ve ridden guidos bike and the power is very nice and smooth with no lumps in its delivery.
Saw these new Yoshimura TRS Dual Slip On pipes today fitted to a Black K9 the same as yours Cheeky.
They looked and sounded great and no PCIII or dyno required.
Slip straight on in place of the stock mufflers.
Price is $2099.00 and they are limited edition. A bit pricey I reckon.
Available from www.matmladinimports.com.au
[attachment=5368]
[attachment=5369]
Regards BUSGO
awe fanks for the compliment on my riding ability busgo...

i like the pipes too!! but they have an awefully big knobbly end on them....i like yours better i think..

if yours are missing in march you know whoes got them
Like me, my pipes are cheap.
Here is a reminder of what they look like.
[attachment=5380]
Regards BUSGO
oohh you did that on purpose too make me drool!!!!!

yummmmm what a nice big set of ,,,,,

pipes you have!!
Pi_tongue
BUSGO Wrote:Saw these new Yoshimura TRS Dual Slip On pipes today fitted to a Black K9 the same as yours Cheeky.
They looked and sounded great and no PCIII or dyno required.
Slip straight on in place of the stock mufflers.
Price is $2099.00 and they are limited edition. A bit pricey I reckon.
Available from www.matmladinimports.com.au

Ouch!!!!Pi_freak
I didn't pay much more than that for my full twin system.
bgaheer Wrote:Performance Bikes (UK) mag just did a compared a Stock K8 Busa, ZZR14, Blackbird 00 (mod) and K8 GSX-1000.

Here are the numbers
> Stock ZZR1400 166.2 bhp@9100 rpm and 105.1 lb.ft@7600 rpm torque
> Stock K8 176.6 Bhp@9500 rpm and 104.5 lb.ft@7100 rpm
> Stock GSX1000 K8 165.8 bhp@12000 rpm and 78.4 lb.ft @10100 rpm
> Modified Blackbird 146.7 bhp@10200 rpm and 83.4lb.ft@7300 rpm

Now you can either print this and show it to him or just go and buy their Jan 09 issue and show it to him.

In the old days Kawa use to have more power and still Busa use to beat them. They some how got their numbers bit correct in the ZZR14 (may be due to the partner-ship between Kawa and Suzu)

Stock Bike to Bike - Busa beats the Kawa hands down rest all in on modification and rider.

Cheers,

Bill

What was the results from the comparison?
barraman Wrote:
bgaheer Wrote:

What was the results from the comparison?

I will scan and upload the artical...

Meanwhile enjoy this
http://issuu.com/kardesign/docs/pb_jan09...ayout=grey

Cheers,

Bill
what you have to understand is the zx14,s run straight up on the dyno run quite rich for their expected ram air,and make less dyno horsepower.Run out on the road theres stuff all between them especially the latest spec zx14.the k8 and the latest zx14 are both good bikes,they just achieve their results differently.Dyno horsepower isnt always on road grunt.
thanks. I am interedted in the article
well on my trip over the last week too taree for a nice holiday with girlfriend and family i went shopping with the credit card

bought set of yoshi slip ons today at canberra motorcycles.(they have a demo white busa and its the same pipes that are on it .sounds nioceeee)..stainless they arrive hopefully by weekend so i can put them on..
doesnt look too hard to do so i,m gunna play!!!!!!
(hubby will do it for me if i ask nicely but id rather do it myself)