10th Anniversary Run - WA
(20-07-2009, 03:23pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(20-07-2009, 11:04am)andcad Wrote:
(20-07-2009, 01:17am)Roo Boy Wrote: What about Friday night then as I'm no good for any evenings this week especially Tues & Weds.

Sorry cant do friday either,

Well fellers it looks like this week is out what about catching up quickly on the weekend some time ??, weather going to be crap anyway so no good for riding well at this stage anyway.

Next question where abouts ?? I'm flexible..

My offices are in Rockingham, we can use them any time of the day or evening. I have a large board room we can open all the maps up in and also some large white boards to scrible on if this helps.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(20-07-2009, 05:25pm)andcad Wrote: Next question where abouts ?? I'm flexible..

My offices are in Rockingham, we can use them any time of the day or evening. I have a large board room we can open all the maps up in and also some large white boards to scrible on if this helps.
[/quote]

Andy sounds good, Roo Boy what day suits you to catch up and do you mind coming down to Rockingham, looks like the weather is going to clear later in the week.
What about Saturday night or Sunday arvo or if not
i might be able to do an evening next week.
If we cant get one day to meet up how we gonna get 3? LOL
(19-07-2009, 11:02am)Roo Boy Wrote: I suppose it's how many km's we want to do over the the 3 days.
I was looking at:
Day1: Perth - Albany, via Albany Hwy but there is some back roads from williams to Kojonup or Mt Barker. And then we could do some sights in Albany that day or next.
Day2: Albany - Pemberton: via Denmark, Walpole, Treetop Walk. Stay at Karri Valley or Pembo Chalets just out of town (great outdoor kitchen / mess area) Gloucester tree to visit there also.
Day3: Pembo - Perth via Augusta & Margies. Wineries etcto visit

That's about a 1000k's in the saddle over 3days with day two being only about 250k's.

Also about posting it on PSB or Perth Riders, I agree it's only for Busa's. Except for very close friends. I don't want 1098's, R1's & ZX14's tagging along lowering the standard.

Just a suggestion.

Are you serious about Busa's only as another friend of mine has expressed interest on his BMW and its a long way to come for us from Kalgoorlie especially if they are not welcome. Currently the numbers look low and they might help make up numbers as the more the merrier. I do not want to upset any one so I will go with the flow I just need clarification, joking or serious?Undecided
Andy are you able to do anything over the weekend or does one day suit you better, what ever you decide I will try and work something out so I can get there to catch up.
Lol2
(19-07-2009, 11:02am)Roo Boy Wrote: I suppose it's how many km's we want to do over the the 3 days.
I was looking at:
Day1: Perth - Albany, via Albany Hwy but there is some back roads from williams to Kojonup or Mt Barker. And then we could do some sights in Albany that day or next.
Day2: Albany - Pemberton: via Denmark, Walpole, Treetop Walk. Stay at Karri Valley or Pembo Chalets just out of town (great outdoor kitchen / mess area) Gloucester tree to visit there also.
Day3: Pembo - Perth via Augusta & Margies. Wineries etcto visit

That's about a 1000k's in the saddle over 3days with day two being only about 250k's.

Also about posting it on PSB or Perth Riders, I agree it's only for Busa's. Except for very close friends. I don't want 1098's, R1's & ZX14's tagging along lowering the standard Lol2 .

Just a suggestion.

Roo Boy,

Trying to be naughty Knuppel2, our site statement is
‘Welcome to the Australian Hayabusa Club website. We welcome new members and although ownership of a Hayabusa motorcycle is a requisite it is NOT mandatory. You may be purchasing a Hayabusa in the future or it may just be your dream bike.

Either way you are more than welcome to join this Aussie Club and meet or chat online with a fantastic bunch of people.â€

Now you dont want any other bike.....Lol2 Guess Busa Rules Trophy
[/b]Wtf, (Without Prejudice) I was only referring to people riding other marks and not friends of Busa riders.
I previously suggested we post the run on other forums such as PSB, ASB & PR to attract other Busa riders as the eoi in the run was low according to poll figures.
Rev004 was concerned about other clowns coming along which I agree withPi_thumbsup, but I don't have any concerns about friends on other brands as I have invited a couple of other mates along, as long as they ride at the back....WelcomeBiker
Come on guys show a bit of humour.:Icon_rolleyes
"Welcome to the Australian HAYABUSA[b] Club".
(21-07-2009, 11:57am)Rev004 Wrote: Andy are you able to do anything over the weekend or does one day suit you better, what ever you decide I will try and work something out so I can get there to catch up.

Whatever day and place you pick, I will be there.Pi_thumbsup
I'm rooted for Sunday arvo now as I got a booking for work at 3:30pm.
Is Saturday night alright for fighting?
(22-07-2009, 08:24pm)Roo Boy Wrote: I'm rooted for Sunday arvo now as I got a booking for work at 3:30pm.

No good for me, having family over for dinner
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

(22-07-2009, 11:33pm)andcad Wrote:
(22-07-2009, 08:24pm)Roo Boy Wrote: I'm rooted for Sunday arvo now as I got a booking for work at 3:30pm.

Fellers we don't appear to be getting anywhere real quick, so Andy as you have opened up your office for the meet place how about you pick a day next week and who ever can get there gets there. If you want to make it a day meet I'm up for that night time might be a bit harder.

Second thoughts what about before lunch on Sunday .....if this isn't suitable I'll leave up to you Andy to pick a day and we go for that..
(23-07-2009, 12:02am)Rev004 Wrote:
(22-07-2009, 11:33pm)andcad Wrote:

Fellers we don't appear to be getting anywhere real quick, so Andy as you have opened up your office for the meet place how about you pick a day next week and who ever can get there gets there. If you want to make it a day meet I'm up for that night time might be a bit harder.

Second thoughts what about before lunch on Sunday .....if this isn't suitable I'll leave up to you Andy to pick a day and we go for that..

Weather is looking good for Sunday so I will be out on the bike Very Happy .
We could all catch up for a ride in the hills (all are Welcome) and I will bring some maps along and we can discuss over a coffee at a cafe Biker

If not Wed arvo is good for me
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

(23-07-2009, 04:09pm)andcad Wrote: Weather is looking good for Sunday so I will be out on the bike Very Happy .
We could all catch up for a ride in the hills (all are Welcome) and I will bring some maps along and we can discuss over a coffee at a cafe Biker
If not Wed arvo is good for me

Will have to let you know Andy the weekend is still up in the air, maybe going into Perth now but won't know until maybe late Sat, Wed is no issue for me.
Weds is good for me at this time so post up a time if you like?
(24-07-2009, 05:58pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Weds is good for me at this time so post up a time if you like?

Ok we are getting closer, Wed is good for me all day. Will make it 4:00pm at my office U17, 3 Benjamin Way Rockingham. Call me if you need directions 0417 080 507

Other people are welcome as well
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway