10th Anniversary Run - WA
Ok we are getting closer, Wed is good for me all day. Will make it 4:00pm at my office U17, 3 Benjamin Way Rockingham. Call me if you need directions 0417 080 507

Other people are welcome as well
[/quote]

Is there going to be beer and strippers there Andy? Boobies4
(24-07-2009, 07:08pm)duc13 Wrote: Ok we are getting closer, Wed is good for me all day. Will make it 4:00pm at my office U17, 3 Benjamin Way Rockingham. Call me if you need directions 0417 080 507

[/quote]

There sure will be Fatman Beer
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Heya ... officially registering an interest in the ride ... have booked the weekend off work so count me in!
hi guys ill try and get there but maybe only for 2 days.cant afford time off work.new job and allPi_thumbsup
10th Anniversary Run
I am interested time for the Hayabusa to get a good run. Prefer accommadation than camping.
sorry to butt in people.

Im in awe and would love to come on over for it.. tad far at this point in time plus comintments. have a fair bit of fam in perth areas ect.

just a heads up..

busgo organised a bathurst ride which was fun and great...
all went well.

then i found out after that some people who didnt ride a hayabusa were told not to go ....by their silly mates.hmmm?

well my hubby rides a quakker 1400 and no way was i going without him,and most busa riders have too keep up with him.he is a rat bag around corners and lays that gtr around corners even with mutha on the back like a deamon

Im thinking hey you can be a part of the hayabusa forum and love them..just because you do not own one or ride them that it dose not allow you join the ridesYes2fast4uPi_tongueShowback
(24-07-2009, 07:18pm)andcad Wrote:
(24-07-2009, 07:08pm)duc13 Wrote: Ok we are getting closer, Wed is good for me all day. Will make it 4:00pm at my office U17, 3 Benjamin Way Rockingham. Call me if you need directions 0417 080 507

There sure will be Fatman Beer
[/quote]

ALRIGHT!!! I'm there Roll.
Yes Sounds super! Count me in.

Gary
Just joined the forum and got a pm re this.

I am keen, but unfortunately can't make this Wednesday, but count me in for the ride anyway.

Wouldn't mind meeting up with a few members on some social rides first though. They say one person in four is a nutter, so if I meet three of you and you're all fine, then it must be me.

Huls
Welcome
Good to see another new WA member and in for the run as well.
If you checkout the Mochha Latte thread you can see when we catch up every few monhs and theres a ride going on the 2nd Aug as well.

Look forward to meeting you.
(26-07-2009, 02:16am)Roo Boy Wrote: Welcome
Good to see another new WA member and in for the run as well.
If you checkout the Mochha Latte thread you can see when we catch up every few monhs and theres a ride going on the 2nd Aug as well.

Look forward to meeting you.

Hey Roo Boy are you able to get down to Andcads place on Wednesday arvo at 1600.
I'm in for the ride, Holidays booked, Our work might be on a skeleton staff, as we have 4 Busa owners.
Just when you thought no one was watching!
Apologies guys, I've been AWOL for a while.

Busa weekend away sounds great. I'm working that weekend so I just need to book some leave and get a permission slip signed by you know who Lol3

I'll be happy with either choice of days and room style accom is preferred. I'm working Wednesday until 18:30 so won't be able to make the meeting.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Hey Roo Boy are you able to get down to Andcads place on Wednesday arvo at 1600.
[/quote]

Yep will be there for sure at 4pm or 1600 in another language.
I think I sent you a pm regarding this but not sure if it went ththrough.
Got the go from the boss to have the time off and have booked it in. Outlaw has just brought a new busa and hopes to be coming as well. Bart and Daz are in for sure we will ride down from Kal on the day before.