SYDNEY: "Official Hayabusa 10th Anniversary track day" Eastern Creek, Saturday 12th of Sept 2009
(12-07-2009, 06:02am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: It only accelerates as fast as you twist the (quick action) throttle.

Pan I saw your post on RATS I'll bring all three bikes along and if you lke you can do a session on each.

Words cannot express how I feel... but these pics come close!

[Image: dancingboy.gif] [Image: beavisandbuttheadrockin.gif]
Whadayareckon 1min 40s all day long.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(12-07-2009, 09:16pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Whadayareckon 1min 40s all day long.

It'll take me that long to take turn 2 on a turbo Busa Idiot2
better get a "Long Vehicle No Overtaking on Turns" sign put on the back.
"par excellence"
The turbo will be standard length for the trackday with the front at stock height and the rear raised 1.5".

It will turn well and then probably wheelstand anytime you touch the throttle.Scary
(13-07-2009, 04:15am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: The turbo will be standard length for the trackday with the front at stock height and the rear raised 1.5".

It will turn well and then probably wheelstand anytime you touch the throttle.Scary

Did I mention [Image: dancingboy.gif]
Hey Pan paid today Yes sent pm with the details you asked for.
Mark told me last night he's paid direct to John from Rats.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Hi Pan

Great news, I am in Pi_thumbsup Money has been sent to the account number you gave me, I have PMed you with details.

Looking forward to the ride day now, may need to sit on the couch watching MotoGP in my leathers to see if it makes me faster. Lol2

See you all there. Biker
Wow so many Busa on the track at the same time eeek - take it easy guys, I would come but I am too slow
Egos; everyone got one
Yes Pan I am there will be good to go around this time pit crew sucks.

MarkPi_thumbsup
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
(18-07-2009, 07:12pm)busakid08 Wrote: Wow so many Busa on the track at the same time eeek - take it easy guys, I would come but I am too slow

Betcha I would be slower!!!

Come along anyway it'll be funVery Happy
(18-07-2009, 07:12pm)busakid08 Wrote: Wow so many Busa on the track at the same time eeek - take it easy guys, I would come but I am too slow

Bullshit mate there is no such thing as too slow. Just ride at a speed you are comfortable with no one will bag you for being slow. Its all about having fun bud. After 20 or 30 runs around the track you will be amazed at how much your skill level and speed will increase.

Its the only place to learn how to ride quickly while having fun safely.
(18-07-2009, 08:10pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Bullshit mate there is no such thing as too slow. Just ride at a speed you are comfortable with no one will bag you for being slow. Its all about having fun bud. After 20 or 30 runs around the track you will be amazed at how much your skill level and speed will increase.

Its the only place to learn how to ride quickly while having fun safely.

Too right.

Busakid, if you love the rush of a Hayabusa coming out of a corner, then DO IT!! Sign up. You WON'T regret it.

You may think you're slow, but after a couple of laps you'll be doing well over 200km/h down the straight and loving it! (especially theit where you go past Blackzook on his 250 Pi_tongue)

Too slow heh? Pi_tongue

Well, here's what a wise man said earlier in this thread...

(07-07-2009, 08:24pm)busakid08 Wrote: Mate go out there, ride to YOUR ability (and no you dont have to ride a bit harder than you are used to!) dont try and keep up with anyone and just challenge yourself not others - you will go home with a straight bike a huge grin and a hunger to go again

(08-07-2009, 08:14am)busakid08 Wrote: and of course it is a ride day and not a timed race day so who really cares what times you are (or think you are) doing :)

Can't argue with that! Coolsmiley
Yep, try it youll be glad you did, or totally cheesed off that we got you addicted to the speed drug Pi_freak
"par excellence"
Im pretty sure busakid08 is having a lend of you guys
i think hes been round a track or 2 beforeLol3
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue