anyone used one of these(electric shift)
thinking about buying one of these instead of an air shifter which constantly needs refills

electric shifter video

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep with a custom bracket.
gruntmax was selling one a while ago.
things to watch , they need a 5-6 sec hold of one of the buttons to initiate, safety so you don't bump it into gear, but you gotta remember or no shift.. i make a point of doing this every time i start the bike so it becomes habit.
std they have a .6 sec lockout so you don't double shift, this is too long a duration for drags, and can be ordered with a shorter duration lockout, mine has 0 and a mates has .4

[Image: 09072009.jpg]
do you need an ignition disrupter so your not shifting underload? as i know most of the big drag bikes have these units
Part of the package , dip switch adjustable , just hold it at wot and push the button,
i have an air shifter on the busa drag/salt bike and this pingle on the 1k i think i like the pingle more but not sure of the 3x the price more..
with the air shift, i use an on board compresser and a presser switch with 100/125psi window. turn it on and ride all day.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=12155&pid=171546&highlight=air+shifter#pid171546

I went air,